DCEU Ranking

Been a long time since I wrote that. So here is an update…

1. Birds of Prey
  2. Wonder Woman
  3. The Suicide Squad
  4. Aquaman
  5. Man of Steel

I still choose to pretend the rest don’t exist. :zipper_mouth_face:

I’d place Shazam 2 at #9 on my list, below Batman v Superman, but above Birds of Prey

Exactly! I love how it’s just the embodiment of HQ as well haha. I think they did her justice in that movie for sure and Cassandra Cain was just a sweet bonus

Nooooo, liking Birds of Prey makes you a feminazi…or something…???

Honestly I’ve been called worse :upside_down_face:

My top 3 favorites:

1. The Suicide Squad

2.Shazam!

1. Wonder Woman

Worse? Hmmm, like what?

George Clooney Batman Lover?
Superboy Prime Fan?
Halle Berry Catwoman Enthusiast?

1 Like

From favorite to least fav:

The Suicide Squad (2021)
Man Of Steel
ZSJL
Wonder Woman
Shazam FotG
Aquaman
Shazam
BvS
Birds of Prey
WW 1984
Black Adam
OG Suicide Squad

I have a gut feeling that Flash and Blue Beetle will weasel their way into top 5, and I really, really want Lost Kingdom to be good.

1 Like

It will be if you want it hard enough.

1 Like

Can’t argue with that lol.

1 Like

That’s the spirit.

@maxtriescomicsagain @MatthewHecht
I have a bad feeling Aquaman will be bad, not on its own at all. But get bad reviews and bad box office performance as people enter this kinda identity politics with film. The movie was somehow ruined by James Gunn, Snyder has nothing to do with it, or Amber Heard. Hell, tell people Putin himself did the catering for the cast and crew and people would be like CANCELAQUAMAN!

It will get 99 on metacritic.

1 Like

Ya think? I dunno. Same time, it’ll probably do OK at the box office since it has no competition really. Will it make $1 billion I dunno. Same time, it’ll do better than Shazam right now, lol.

2 Likes

It will make 3.1 billion in Atlantean gold.

1 Like

Okay BUT what’s the conversion to USD?

2 Likes

yeaaah that’s the sad thing. I love DC and want it to thrive, but all of these outside factors can be so noisy. I’ve learned to tune that stuff out a little better, and at the end of the day I think we all just want to enjoy good comic book movies, but yeah I totally see where you’re coming from. I don’t really care that much about the reviews and numbers personally, I could be the only one in the theater come December 25 and if I enjoy the movie enough that’s really all that matters to me. Idk what they “changed” in the movie but if it really was bad enough to “ruin” it, it’s not like WB doesn’t have until now and December to hopefully do something about it.

EDIT: and wow looking at December the only thing I can see coming close is Wonka, which comes out like 10 days prior and is also a Warner Bros. movie. Really risky putting them THAT close imo, I feel like one of them might get hit with (another) release date change. There’s also Ghostbusters but IDK if that’ll do all that well honestly.

1 Like

Do I look like an Atlantean currency expert?

Okay I am. It is worth 0.4 USD.

1 Like

I was wondering if they should be called “Aquabucks”, but now I’m just imagining Aquaman referring to it as “Arthur Curry-ency” and that’s much funnier to me.

1 Like

Yes, that is what they kept calling it. I keep some around with me being an honorary citizen.

1 Like