dceased

Anybody read the dceased series I think it’s really good

7 Likes

Taylor rarely disappoints, and this series is no exception! I’m excited to see how the series concludes, especially after the bombshell they dropped in the most recent issue. Get it? Bombshell? I’ll leave now.

8 Likes

Dceased series is really good, I’m collecting all the Francesco Mattina Zombie variant covers!

4 Likes

Yep!

4 Likes

It’s so much better than the other *heroes become zombies stuff. Using the Anti-life equation was classy.

4 Likes

Yes love this story its crazy! Taylor really knows how to bring the Oh Sh*t factor up to 10 and leave your jaw hanging. the end of issue 4, that last page, No!!!

2 Likes

I’m not really a fan of the zombie genre, but I’m really enjoying this. Using the Anti-Life equation was inspired.

3 Likes

Plus, it’s the only place a Super Sons fan can get content recently.

3 Likes

I think most DC fans are reading it, seeing as it was the highest selling Comic when it came out. I wasn’t too excited when it was
coming out, I almost passed on reading it, but then I had some
time free at work so I decided to download it and read it. Now, it’s one of my most anticipated books each month! Love it! It’s a great take on a modern Zombie story.

1 Like

I honestly didn’t think much of it either but the way they put it together and how they aren’t afraid to kill of hero’s is brilliant especially in book 3 or 2 with Atlantis (spoilers my bad) no place is safe I love it and i can’t wait for book 5 how they gonna wrap it up

1 Like