dceased

Really wanting to get into the DCeased series, but can’t find it on the app. Does anyone know how I would find that?

This app doesn’t have anything less than twelve months old so that it doesn’t cut off direct sales. If you’re looking to read it digitally, it’s probably on Comixology.

My understanding it Won’t be on this app till next year since it just started a couple months ago

Thanks all.

DCeased is really goo, worth going out of your way to read. Find the closest comic book store to you and go give them some money :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeeeeessssssss RagdollRebel!!! Please just go to your local comic book shop and pick it up. There is only 2 issues out and you can get them both for under 10 bucks, I believe cover price is 3.99 each but it’s money well spent

@jtreblecleff Promoting pirating?

1 Like

That’s not okay

2 Likes

Naturally they won’t be added til later on in the year because they’re still fresh and you gotta make sales. Thankfully DCU likes to host little reading parties for titles freshly added like they’re doing now with No Justice.
By the way for anyone who hasn’t heard yet, they’ve announced a DCeased spinoff.

DCeased came out on 1, May 2019, so it will not be coming out anytime soon on DC Universe. Get it at your local comic book store. Find a comic book store at www.comicshoplocator.com.