DCeased!

Does anyone feel like talking about Tom Taylor’s DCeased? The last issue came out yesterday and I’m still trying to digest the story in my head.

1 Like

I’ve seen plenty of people bashing the ending, but I thought it was just about as great as the rest of the series. I kind of get why people see the GL Corps coming in as a deus ex machina, but it still fits w/ everything else going on. I was mostly focused on Taylor’s continued strong character work. I started tearing up again when it looked like Jon was prepared to sacrifice himself to stop his dad, and I was so relieved that he managed to make it out alive

2 Likes

I think it was a good ending.

I think that his alternative ending to the DCeased story in the nuclear special was a stronger emotional ending that was more personal, but I enjoyed this father/son fight as well.

1 Like

I thought it was really good with a good satisfying ending. Tom Taylor did a very good job on this one

2 Likes

I just don’t ever want adventures to end…

I enjoyed this book from the very first pannel and I got some AMAZING art out of it!

I have’t read the final book but it’s on my list for tonight along with Basket Full of Heads while I wait to pock my kids up from parties.

1 Like

Those covers look AMAZING on my wall!!!

1 Like