DC, you just earned a lifetime subscriber...The FULL library!!!

The thread title says it all!!! WE ARE GETTING THE FULL LIBRARY!!! 20k additional comics in April!!’n

24 Likes

Where did you hear this?

Scuse my scepticism, but this is HUGE news if true. And I hope you’re right. I’d be very disappointed if this is an April fools prank wrought early.

2 Likes

They just announced it at the WonderCon panel! IT’S ALL HEEEEEEEEEERE

7 Likes

Huh. I assumed that if they could’ve done this they would’ve done it in the first place.

The great thing about being a cynic is that you get pleasantly surprised so often.

4 Likes

WOW. Well, I’m now going to be a lifetime subscriber as well.

Amazing!

7 Likes

Never going to leave

5 Likes

I just saw the announcement on the @TheDCUniverse Twitter and I am so excited! Count me in on the lifetime sub! 20k+ comics in April, with more added every week, plus NEW releases available 12 months after release. YAY!!

8 Likes

Yeah, these guys have me for life.

9 Likes

Does this include Vertigo comics? Because they’re the only reason I have ComiXology unlimited lol

3 Likes

This is so exciting i can’t wait to jump back into the comic section after hearing about this

3 Likes

Lifetime subscription for me!

7 Likes

That’s hot

4 Likes

They also have me for life now. Very exciting news. Will the price for membership stay the same?

4 Likes

Yes, they said the price will remain the same

7 Likes

Yep, it’s official. I’m gonna be hooked on this app for life. I honestly didn’t expect this news at all.

6 Likes

Well, it’s official…Christmas has arrived early. And like everyone else on this thread, I am a customer for life. Can’t wait until April!

6 Likes

Is it too good to be true?

I think I heard there’s a book over at the Burbank Studios called “How to Serve DC Universe-kind”… don’t climb into the special comic viewing room.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa… crunch

3 Likes

:woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling:!

4 Likes

Yep, got me for life as well. This is exactly the news I’ve been hoping for ever since Marvel Unlimited came out.

4 Likes

That is amazing news. I had a feeling they would announce the comic section continuing to expand, but I dared not dream it would expand THAT much. Love it!

5 Likes