DC you beautiful bastards you've done it again!!!!

So I’m too much of a caveman to figure out how to put pics up. But… They sent me some most choice swag. Lobo collection! Dark knight Metal!!!( Really stoked on this one). Batman Arkham Jokers Daughter. Ol lady Harley. Hellblazer and some issues of Gotham City Garage which I’ll be diving into asap. DC you all are freaking rad. And Applejack. You are the original uninhibited ringtail buckaroo and you are most rad!!! So thank you Applejack! Thank you DC! Thank you DC community. And thanks to me for deciding to plop my money down each month.
Yours truly deeply and for life
Robert DeBeero

18 Likes

Awesome! Glad to hear you’re lovin’ the swag. :blush:

3 Likes

Congratulations man.

2 Likes

@RobertDeBeero I love that you thanked yourself.

1 Like

Congrats! Which Lobo collection did you get?

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

nice! love that Gotham City Garage

2 Likes

So glad you liked our picks! Helping @AppleJack put the packages together is fun and all, but it’s seeing the excitement that really makes this job fun!

2 Likes

@ abfgmsw. I was going to read the single issue I have first, but I couldn’t wait so dived right into Dark Knights metal.
@Vroom. Lobo vol1 it’s got. lobos back, paramilitary special,. A rad fraggin collection of Keith Giffen and Alan grants best
@bneyed. Thanks I saw Dee Dee Ramone do it when he accepted a Grammy. I said to myself Bobby ol. boy that’s how you make an acceptance speech.

Oh and mods I know I mostly thanked Applejack because that’s who contacted me with all this. But every single damn one of you is a superhero in my book. You keep the trains running on time, put up with all our whining. And generally make it really fun to be in this community.
Bows deeply and honorably

2 Likes

Wow nice haul ! Congrats :diamonds::black_joker:

1 Like

Congrats, hopefully I’ll receive something too.

1 Like

Excellent swag! Congrats man

1 Like

@RobertDeBeero, hahaha, best post yet!! Seriously, thank you for always bringing your hilarious brand of awesomeness to the forums with everything you do. And @SiegeHey definitely gets props for selecting great titles for you :slight_smile: Enjoy!

I’m loving all these swag posts! If anybody knows how to treat their fans, it’s the DCU.
Congrats on the goodies!

Are these being sent out by random?

It’s what I do (sarcasm and jokes to hide my insecurities) :wink:. Yeah seigehey awesome job duderinski!