DC x Illenium Batman Capsule

Kinda wish they had more than batman merch :confused:

Meaning Riddler, Catwoman merch as well or are you talking other characters like Superman, Wonder Woman, etc.?

Also rebirth #1 is a weird comic to give the variant to. Wouldn’t they do Batman #125 ?

I got it!!! Took an hour but it finally worked :partying_face:

2 Likes

I want more hero merch that isn’t batman

It’s an interesting choice. I thought an Illenium cover for the comic they gave out at the premiere would have been fitting and cool.

Heck yeah! Good for you!

:thumbs_up_batman:

Hey everyone.

We’re aware that there’s an issue with the email system and subscribers not receiving their codes and this has been reported to the relevant team internally. Here’s the quick run down of how this works:

• You must be a Premium subscriber of DC Universe Infinite, not just a registered account.
  • You should receive an email that will be sent to the email address you used to register with DC Universe Infinite.
  • If you do not receive a code, please DO NOT message the moderation team as we’ll tell you exactly the same as I’m about to tell you here.

If you haven’t received your code, please shoot a message over to our support team using the following link → yourdcu.com/submit

4 Likes

How good of a chance do you think we have of our copies being signed @FelixLeiter ?

2 Likes

They said 50 autographed copies were available (another 50 autographed copies will allegedly become available at 10am PT) so…not great but I’m hopeful.

2 Likes

Any luck yet, @triggerhappymedia.68831?

1 Like

Thank you for the update @Alec.Holland. Ticket has been submitted.

3 Likes

I might get another one at 10 just in case the first one I got isn’t signed

2 Likes

Quick Update… Already received a response and was told they are unable to help and provided this link… support . dcuniverse . com/hc/en-us

1 Like

That would be the link for the official DCUI support team instead of the DC Shop team. I’m not sure specifically who should be handling the issues, but you can also send them a ticket using this link → yourdcu.com/submit

The submit page will look similar, but it’s for a separate team.

1 Like

That’s the link I used and this what their response.
" Thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, we are only able to assist with items purchased from our DC Shop.

For DC UNIVERSE INFINITE related inquiries, please contact DC UNIVERSE INFINITE Customer Care team at support.dcuniverse .com/hc/en-us

Thank you.

Max
DC Shop Customer Care"

1 Like

Had some edm fam help me out. Thanks! Got everything ordered

3 Likes

Congrats… Fingers crossed I can get help or at least get my stuff at noon. I really want the jersey.

1 Like

If you used the link in my original comment, I have updated it to direct to the DCUI team instead of the DC Shop team.

I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience here, but I’d recommend reaching out to the DCUI team as suggested by Max from the DC Shop team.

3 Likes

Awesome! Very happy for you!

Now get some sleep! :smile:

1 Like