DC Weekly Bulletin: May 22, 2020

[quote=“DCUniverse, post:1, topic:1032410”]
ZACK SNYDER’S ‘JUSTICE LEAGUE’ CUT
[/quote] I like that it’s coming but why is the ZACK SNYDER’S ‘JUSTICE LEAGUE’ CUT only going to be onHOBMAX and why are new shows all going to HOBMAX? Wasn’t the whole point of this site to get to watch all new original DC shows along with older shows & movies plus comic, but aside StarGirl which I like and like that I can see her here 1st before it’s on the CW. And Which I’d like to see done here with all the CW & DC shows current and any new ones like Superman next fall if it’s still on track. And be able to see all non CW shows here too. Like Green Lantern if that is still happening. And if it is, why again restirct to only a cable channel not everyone has or wants to be foreced to get, just to see the show or any future DC shows not on here or the CW, and the same goes for the ZACK SNYDER’S ‘JUSTICE LEAGUE’ CUT If the DC Uiverse was designed to be sthe place where you can see DC Comics show on it’s own network/website, and a place where DC free control to make all it’s own orginal shows, then why is it suddenly now giving all new shows over, and over solely to HBOMAX instead of airing it on here or here too?