DC vs Vampires and Its Companion Pieces Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I mean I guess so, my thing was, there was nothing to even suggest until the very last issue that she had a double cross in mind. It was such a giant blind side.

2 Likes

which makes me believe there will be a sequel the ending kinda was a let down but still overall it kept me reading wanting more

3 Likes

I dont necessarily plan to do that but thats how it ends up being ror me sometimes

1 Like

True.

1 Like

:man_shrugging: Supergirls flyby likely killed all the head vampires.

1 Like

possibly that is true but batgirl is now Queen vampire shes not only one of the smartest minds in the universe but is very brutal vs nightwing was

2 Likes

In retrospect it was somewhat inevitable that the vampires wouldn’t be eradicated. In that situation it makes some sense that Babs’ logical mind would decide to co-opt them rather than (probably fail at) wiping them out. Clearly they’ve set up a hypothetical sequel if DC decides to go that route - if not, this world is in the multiverse and could be used in other stories.

2 Likes

I don’t think it did well enough to get the DCeased treatment. Which is partly their own fault. 12 issues was the wrong length, and they had too many breaks in the publication.

2 Likes

I have to believe Babs somehow didn’t expect to be turned. It’s just fundamentally wrong. This series was such a colossal waste of a good idea.

1 Like