DC vs Vampires and Its Companion Pieces Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I have not really been following this title, just keeping up via Casually Comics’s videos, but next week I’m going to be buying All Out War #1 because it has a Stephanie Brown Batgirl short story backup! Very excited!

4 Likes

I kind-of want to nab this series, because Booster Gold’s in it, but…yeah, I’ll read it on DCUI.

2 Likes

Well, I will admit, I have preordered the first issue, and also snagged the recent Future State: Gotham #15 because it reprints the same artist doing a Future State Cass Batgirl story. I’m a sucker for them Batgirls!

Probably not going to get any other ones, though.

3 Likes

Being a sucker for kick-ass ladies is perfectly fine.

4 Likes

As long as I’m not a vampire for them! :wink:

3 Likes

1 Like

I saw that on Twitter and it got me more excited for this mini.

3 Likes

Yesssssss. Steph and what looks like Jim Gordon!

1 Like

:fearful: Om…i sure hope this takes place before DC vs Vampires: killers

1 Like

What happened there?

2 Likes

Gordon gets ether killed or turned.

1 Like

Uh, oh! :slight_smile: Sounds like it could be some DRAMA for our Stephgirl!

2 Likes

Mha she is Stephanie Brown she can handle herself.

1 Like

This is true! She is my favorite Batgirl for a reason! I look forward to adding this short story to my collection of Steph!

2 Likes

I am a little more partial to Cassandra but i love Steph too.

2 Likes

Everyone has their fave - I just am a Steph fan from 2009!

3 Likes

the more I learn about Steph the more I like her.

3 Likes

Excellent! And if you ever have any questions about her, I’d be happy to answer them or point you to the wiki that we’ve constructed for her! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just realized Damian is likely why the Resistance of Gotham got hit in DC Vs Vampires: Hunters. His sire is who monitored him. This is also likely why Selina was acting so strange in DC VS vampires: killers.

2 Likes

The Steph Batgirl backup in All Out War #1 today was pretty great! Heartbreaking, as one expects from these apocalyptic stories, but Steph was really badass!

3 Likes