DC Video Game Ideas

a Jsa or a Jla game would be good

They should definitely start now on Aquaman and Shazam games, so they will be ready when the movie sequels hit.

2 Likes

I would love to see the Arkhamverse extend into the future as Terry McGinnis Batman Beyond. Will Friedle and Kevin Conroy can reprise their roles. Villains and allies can be a combination of new and old.

4 Likes

With Arrow ending soon, it seems like the clock has run out for a Green Arrow video game. That show made Ollie mainstream, even though it was a darker portrayal of him. It’s a shame he didn’t get a game or cartoon in that time :pensive:

2 Likes

I’ve always liked the idea of a Suicide Squad game set up kind of like the Hitman series. You’d get a team of maybe six, and you would pick them out of a lineup of somewhere around 20. Then you’d be deployed on different missions across the DCU by Amanda Waller, developing a story along the way.

3 Likes

I would love another Gotham City Impostors and a Constantine game

I’d really dig a Lois Lane Telltale style game where you do some investigative reporting. Superman could appear occasionally, and other Justice Leaguers in or out of costume. I don’t know what era it would be set in but I’d play the heck out of that.

2 Likes

Personally, I’d love to see Lobo get his own videogame. I’d picture a God of War style spectacle-brawler with a MadWorld-like level selection system where you get to choose which bounties to go after, while occasionally getting into boss fights with famous DC heroes along the way. Since you’d be playing as The Main Man himself, the gameplay would be over-the-top and gory as hell.

1 Like

I think a newer justice league heroes game would be awesome. But also as an open world to explore the main cities of the heroes.

A “God of War”-style fighter for Wonder Woman
A “Paper Mario”-style RPG for Shazam

2 Likes