DC & Vertigo

Hey all dont know if this has been answered but is Vertigo considered part of the DC universe do the co exist or…where do they stand. I’d love for them to intertwin, Iv seen some spots in comics where they I think cross like with book of magic an Constantine, but really wanted to say how much I enjoyed an still enjoy everything that’s been put out ,Sandman ,Sandman Universe, Hellblazer , book of magic ,the dreaming I could go on .tons of fun an excitement !

2 Likes

I always read Sandman Mystery Theater as part of the universe. Just in the 1930’s. Shade, Hellblazer, Swamp Thing, Sandman, and Doom Patrol too. They just took place in a dark alley that the other characters never walked down.

Now Fables is its own thing. Transmetropolitan is its own thing. Preacher is its own thing.

Make sense?

1 Like

Yes ,jsu wounded and I thank you for the info @Kon-El

2 Likes

No problem, man! I’m always happy to talk Vertigo.

1 Like

Ya really I enjoying the read I’m making my thru but, if u have any suggestions I’m all eyes

2 Likes

Well, there isn’t much Vertigo on here. Madame Xanadu and a House of Mystery are good. I’d recommend The Question if you’re into mature titles.

The Question (1986-)

1 Like

Yes I am , Question is actually where I started, ima get on them other ones

2 Likes