DC UNPOPULAR SHIPS?

What are your ships that most others don’t ship? The ones that may be a little unusual to see.

Popular ships would be like: WonderBat, Clois, Clark x Diana, Bruce x Selena, literally any of the canon relationships, pretty much any of the trinity ships, Harley x Ivy, Dick x Kori, Dick x Babs, etc.

Please remember that everyone has the right to their ships and should be respected as such. Do not shit on people for their differing ships just like you wouldn’t want them to do it to your ships.

6 Likes

Here are my unpopular ships:

Barbara/Dinah (although I ship Dinah x Ollie a little more)

Ivy/Killer Frost

Booster Gold/Plastic Man

Diana/Nemesis (while canon not nearly as popular as all of her other canon ships)

Aquaman/Superman

4 Likes

I think Barbara/Dinah definitely has potential, and has been subtextually there in the past. :smiley:

oracle-and-black-canary.png

5 Likes

Let’s see…back when the TT animated series was going on, I remember liking the Robin/Raven stuff that was going on at the time.

Also, back when Grayson was going on, I was liking his interactions with Midnighter and thinking, “if they can’t keep Midnighter with Apollo, at least let him have a no-strings situation or something with Dick!” I also remember liking him with Tiger, and the slightly more popular Helena… Hell, just let Dick Grayson be the bisexual superhero James Bond he’s meant to be.

4 Likes

canon

superbat.jpg

7 Likes

Damian and Raven

1 Like

Harley x Deadshot
Super unpopular, but I like it 🤷

I constantly hear people arguing over Dick/Babs vs. Dick/Starfire… but I think Dick had his best chemistry with Tiger King, Agent 1 of Spyral in Grayson.

MAKE THEM BOYFRIENDS, YOU COWARDS

5 Likes

Other rare ships of mine:

Luke Fox/Jean-Paul Valley
Starfire/Jessica Cruz

And while not a ship, for the love of Rao could we PLEASE just get more prominent asexual characters?

4 Likes

Dick & Zatanna

4 Likes

Raven and Zachary Zatara and Beast Boy and Terra

I should rephrase I mean Raven/Zachary Zatara and Beast Boy/Terra

Also Artemis/Icicle Jr

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s unpopular, but I’ve long wished that Bruce/Zatanna was more popular.

4 Likes

Dick Grayson and Donna Troy
Terra and beast boy
Hawkgirl and John Stewart

2 Likes

booster/blue beetle
diana/nemesis
batman/joker

I wish more happened with Flash-Zatanna back in the day.

2 Likes

Batman & WonderWoman

DICK AND DONNA
WALLY AND SUPERGIRL

2 Likes

Tim and Kon. What a power couple. Sigh.

1 Like

Zatanna and Red hood

1 Like