DC Universe:Year One Pt. II – What Are Your Favorite Moments from 🛋DC Daily🛋?

@JLWWSM The fan takeover is also my favorite moment on DC Daily, I just also felt that night be to biased.

3 Likes

I loved the Batman 89 Pizza Party, the Toitle Soup special, any time The Gang tries out a board game, and pretty much every moment! We are so lucky to have this show!

4 Likes

I really enjoy the 1989 Batman party (Wish it was longer), The President day episode and Sam take us to see movie prop! Please bring back the big yellow Duck to the set!:penguin:

3 Likes

I’ve been diggin DC Daily since day 1! Enjoyed every Book Cluuub tally-hooo, so fun! Sam Levine’s Roadshowcase to Sideshow Collectables was hilarious. I also liked the :deciduous_tree:’Mad for Swamp Thing’:deciduous_tree:segments. Thanks DC Daily Crew! Happy Year One!:tada:

2 Likes

/cut all responses above
/paste

… And let us not forget the indomitable Paul Dini telling stories and Misty Lee doing magic for us!

1 Like

I thought it was cool when you did a cooking special with turtle soup. Hopefully no Ninja Turtles we’re harmed during the making of that. I love the BOOK CLUBBBBB!!! I discover new stories and reminisce about the ones I have read. Also, every time someone on the couch can fit a good pun completes the show for me.

1 Like

Easy! Reading all the classic storylines I’ve heard but never read! Another thing I love about this service? It broke me from social media! I just read comics all day

1 Like

Some of my favorite moments from DC Daily have been the Meta Madhouse discussions, when someone is on wrong mountain, the 200th episode, the discussions about any episodes on the service, Samm’s road trips, the SDCC panels, and John Kourounis interviewing Dan DiDio about what’s coming up in DC comics.

1 Like

The Halloween costume contest episode and all the wonderful creator interviews

1 Like

Thank you guys. You’ve brought alot of joy into my days over the past year

1 Like

The creator interviews are my favorite I like the Dan Dido “bits” they are funny as well as informative ads for what’s coming down the pike. I still miss the early days where the news was right up front and then out of the way except for some discussion. The Halloween episode was great. I do wish like thousands of others that Tiffany Smith was on more but I understand other commitments and other jobs

1 Like

Firstly i love getting legal access to some of the weirdest moments in dc television history( the justice league variaty show) and a place to watch all the amazing shorts developed for cartoon network. Then of course who can forget When they announced a second season of swampthing that would be used as a season long buildup to a justice league dark series, the announcement of a specter tv series that would merge horror and detective story into one, not to mention a dimension hopping fourthwall smashing genre crossing ambush bug series and a time hopping entrigan/jason blood series that would combine high fantasy of the Arthurian mythos with a stylish 70s set story of supernatural intrigue. Oh wait… those are all things i widh had happened… doom patrol was fantastic, swamp thing (RIP) was a blast, and seeing the return of young justice has been a fun walk down memory lane beyond that ive been pretty disappointed in a lack of new content/new series as well as the choice not to simply have the entire back catalogue of series and films available at all times.