DC Universe Villain of the Year! Who gets your vote?

The Chief? Really?

yeah sure why not. He might not have been as violent as others in the DCU shows but the way his character was developed was pretty good. Being portrayed as the father figure/savior to find out he set into motion some of the things that led to their pain. How he let that guy drown and his shady past. The other characters were pretty straight forward with their intent but he was misleading and his deception made it all that much worse i guess. I don’t think he was the best villain or really a villain but he was malicious and would group him in as a candidate.

Hmm, that’s very true. He certainly wasn’t the saint he painted himself as.

1 Like

DC Daily got no respect for The Penguin, never giving him a chance! :slightly_frowning_face: He is such a great villain for Batman.

2 Likes

@Lincolnfan78, I hear ya but wasn’t this on DCU villains? He was name dropped in Titans S1 but thats it. Unless your just saying in general, then sorry never mind.

1 Like

I was just saying in General, last year he team up with Batman and in Detective #1000, he knows Batman’s secret identity, to me that should’ve at least nominate him as villain of the year. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I know he may not be a dc universe original or that intimidating but I’d have to choose Hush from Batman: Hush because of how smart he was and how he managed to hurt Batman in auch a way it broke him.

1 Like

Mr. Nobody all the way! He’s twisted and hilarious, plus Alan Tudyk is amazing!

1 Like