DC Universe Ultra

I haven’t been on the forums lately but I see that App Was updated today and talked about DC universe ultra tier with comics 30 days after release. Do we need to upgrade or are we automatically in this tier and we can purchase a lower tier if wanted. I didn’t see anything while doing a quick skim of the forums so a link to anything would be appreciated.

7 Likes

Can’t find anything either. I’m have annual plan.

3 Likes

I still see an option for the old tier for $74.99. There’s also an Ultra Promo tier for $99 and a “regular” Ultra tier for $119. I’ve only seen it broken down this way on an Apple subscription interface. :man_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

Oof think I’ll hold off until a promo price if]s offered at some point. Got my current year for $35.

1 Like

Nice, what promo was that?

Edit: for the $35/yr

Also, this ultra version price is more inline with the upper tiers of Marvel Unlimited from what I recall - although I don’t think I’ve seen only a 1 month delay before (haven’t checked in a while). That’s nice.

1 Like

The new tier they’re introducing with only a 30-wait time for new comics I believe?

1 Like

I meant for the $35/yr. I saw a discount down to $50/yr, but must have missed the lower one.

2 Likes

My bad. I just realized you weren’t asking me. Lol

2 Likes

Don’t recall was last March.

Edit: it was the one day flash sale $37.49

2 Likes

DCUI has a 6-month delay for issues being currently released. There are some exceptions such as Milestone and specials. This new tier that was just announced today, let’s you get current comics 30 days after release in print.

3 Likes

The series I’m pulling are on a 6 month delay here, so this sounds like an upgrade for me if it’s applicable to all series. My account does not have an upgrade or alternate tier option though, so who knows how it’s being rolled out. (I don’t have an Apple device.)

3 Likes

Yep, you are both correct and I was mis-remembering. I’m gonna delete my first post so I don’t cause confusion. I don’t know what I was thinking of. Everything I read is 6 months too. I don’t know where I saw 30 days from. My bad everyone.

3 Likes

It’s all good. You don’t have to delete it. In fact, I was going to say I was super jealous that you got stuff earlier. LOL. I was just posting what suddenly popped up on my ipad.

2 Likes

Nope, I don’t have anything earlier. I just don’t know the difference between 30 days and 6 months apparently. :laughing:

I need to work on telling time, I guess.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Huh, this is a terrific deal. I’ll probably upgrade and keep Comixology subscriptions to very few books that I don’t want to wait on (i.e. Superman).

I purchased my subscription on their site though and don’t see an option to upgrade. Do I have to cancel and purchase via the App Store?

6 Likes

I honestly don’t know because I think they just announced it at NYCC and there’s absolutely no follow up information anywhere as to what to do if you’re an existing member.

I do agree though, it is a good deal. Easiest 100 bucks I’ll spend.

3 Likes

I just checked both versions of DC Universe infinite and I see no option for this yet.

Maybe in the coming days.

3 Likes

I just checked any notes from DC’s presentation today on the web as well as any news about DC Universe infinite. I suspect that this whole thread is a gag.

1 Like

It’d be nice if existing annual subs are auto upgraded with the new price points being applied at renewal.

1 Like