DC Universe Tech Update - October, 2018

Thanks for reporting. Haven’t been able to use the app on my phone because of the constant scrolling back to the top of the page.

4 Likes

I love you guys and I love this app. Thank you for the updates. I trust that some of these bugs on both the iOS app and the website are being fixed too. I appreciate everything this app has to offer! Thank you!!

3 Likes

@bizarr96.21964 that’s a great suggestion! We have so many features we want to get into the platform; not just on community, but across the whole Universe :slight_smile: We’ll definitely pass that request along, but other features like inline responses and text formatting, etc. may take priority.

1 Like

@nu52 are you in iOS? We’re looking into this as I type.

1 Like

Any idea when the app may be available on PlayStation?

1 Like

Any idea when the status bar will go away while reading comics or watching video on my iPad?

Really would like the convenience of being able to watch all my DC content on my Xbox. Just sayin.

2 Likes

The idea of adding a “friends” feature to this app I think is ridiculous. Everyone of us paying a “DC Universe” subscription already know we have something in common. We are all “friends” already through our love of DC, and now we are connected, all over the country.

PS4 support coming soon?

2 Likes

@Applejack: Any chance we could get the ability to directly quote posters on this forum when responding to something a someone has said?

@Applejack Firestick support is noticeably missing from both the ‘New’ section and ‘Coming Soon’.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. I know there’s already work being done to fix the scroll problem, but just to illustrate, I scrolled 8 times just to write this comment. I love DCU, and I hope this scrolling issue is a priority. Thanks for all you do!

ETA on the Samsung smart TV app?

3 Likes

Yay! I can finally cast again to my Chromecast!!! Now I’m catching up on DC Daily that I’ve missed for over a week…

2 Likes

Any word on a PlayStation or Xbox app?

7 Likes

Any news on a Samsung Smart Tv app? This was advertised when this was announced and would be a shame if it’s not ready by the time Titans is released next week

2 Likes

Can’t wait for iOS improvements

1 Like

yeah the Apple TV/iOS interface really needs improvement. It’s practically unusable. I’m using DC Universe on my Android TV.

1 Like

I’ve been using chrome cast since day 1 with zero issues on any device doing the casting :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Any ETA on Firestick support. I realize Amazon has some lag on publishing apps compared to the other device releases, but I’m getting impatient :smirk:

8 Likes