Dc Universe Sweepstakes

Has anyone actually one the dc universe sweepstakes? Not trying to shame dc or make it sound like a scam but I’m very concerned if they don’t even pick people. IF U HAVE WON ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PLS COMMENT BELOW. Very interested to see results. If u have not please do not lie.

1 Like

No. I’ve entered every one and won nothing :weary:

2 Likes

Not me :sob:

Hi BatSpeedster22, we have not selected winners for any of the sweepstakes yet :slight_smile: We are allowing a few weeks window of time for mail-in entries. The only exception is the Titans Premiere Screening that occurred last night- 4 lucky folks went to that!

10 Likes

Ahhh good to know!

1 Like

Ok thank you so much for the update!!

1 Like

So are people that entered eligible to win multiple times?

Only 4 people went to the Titans Premiere Screening? Aw, man… I’m in NYC (entered, didn’t win) and would’ve loved to go

@comicbookjerk That is TBD, but most likely each person can only win once.

Okay Applejack we’re all really curious how many people are using this app at this point approximately? 200? 2000? 50000?

Everyone who matters.

2 Likes

:smiley:

I bet I know the number is growing everyday, tho.
But are there enough paying people to sustain it?

I like the start, but, it definitely needs a lot of improvements to grab people. The stay and pay crowd.

Here is the Official Rules with dates and details about the drawings:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/com.offerpop.services.media/images/media/5b8e10a78e82f8000b5ee15c/5b9c2d2faa95f5000d03dc90.pdf?utm_source=variety&utm_medium=events&utm_campaign=acq_early_1p_sf_none_na%20_wbe&utm_content=service_sweeps_enter%20sweeps

For the various sweepstakes I click on the link and it takes me nowhere to enter my info. Is it a software or hardware issue on my part? Or does it recognize me as a member?

1 Like

I’m confused as to why there are mail in entries? The sweepstakes always state these are contests exclusive for members on the service…which is a digital service. WTF do you need a “mail in entry” for? Click link…enter info…entered contest. Just sounds shifty, shady and…borderline manipulating

1 Like

@TheKelticJedi, it’s a legal thing. You’ll see this option on every giveaway out there.

2 Likes

@smcalpine.22467 - Hm, that’s new to me. Have you tried the following?

1. Using a different browser
  2. Clearing your cache
  3. Question: are you using mobile or web?