DC Universe Signature Collection Penguin And Joker Figures Are Out

I picked up The Penguin at Gamestop earlier today (Sunday). They were out of Joker.

Pengy looks to be a nifty figure. I’m not going to open him right now as I have the DeVito Penguin from Mattel’s 4" scale Multiverse line opened and they’re wearing the same outfit, so I figured I’d keep the 6" boxed for now.

Now to look for Mistah J…

6 Likes

Oops, I meant DC Multiverse Signature Collection so and so are out.

2 Likes

Nice! There was a bit part of me that was afraid these wouldn’t be released, what with the McFarlane shenanigans and all. My John Wesley Shipp Flash and Lynda Carter Wonder Woman are my two favorite figures from 2018.

3 Likes

I found Joker yesterday afternoon at a different Gamestop. Nice figure.

The paint apps on his face very nicely replicate the messy look of his makeup. Much better than the Movie Masters Joker from 2008 did.

@Super-Squirrel The Shipp Flash and Carter Wonder Woman are indeed great. My favorite Signature Collection figure has to be Batman though.

In 2018, after twenty three years, we finally got a Batman from Batman Forever (which I love) in his regular movie suit as an action figure. I really was beginning to wonder if that would ever get made and it finally did. True, the likeness could be improved a bit and the cape could stand some tweaks, but overall, it’s a winner.

3 Likes

Found a Heath Ledger Joker today. Gamestop, naturally. Pretty awesome - going to have to track down a Penguin too.

I’m sad the line is going to end before I get a Helen Slater Supergirl.

1 Like

Nice pickups, folks :slightly_smiling_face:. I have the WW from this line…very nice…though the cape kinda sucks and is kept stored. Was hoping, since this line pretty much has addressed “forgotten” figures, that we’d get a Lois & Clark Supes…oh well.

2 Likes

How I weep over the lack of Helen Slater Supergirl toys…

looks at Toddy Mac I bet you’ve got something cookin’, don’t ya? Yep, I bet you do. Please?

1 Like

The Lynda Carter Wonder Woman is a great fifure, one of my favorites I own, AND it’s currently $18 from a retailermazon. I paid $24 for mine!

1 Like

FYI, the LC WW is pretty BA.

1 Like