DC Universe should bring back Constantine

This show is great. If the CW doesn’t want it. Dc should produce more seasons.

8 Likes

I always thought that the show Constantine belonged on a network like AMC I really wouldn’t like it on the CW Hopefully they would put it on here

2 Likes

Yes, please.

2 Likes

Been saying the same thing

2 Likes

I’m all for it, but would there be contractual issues for Matt Ryan?

Constantine was the best DC live action show :+1: I would love to see the story get a proper conclusion.

1 Like

Agree, as long as they keep Matt Ryan as Constantine.

4 Likes

Should be a mini-series like 6 episodes Season 2

1 Like

Can we offer something to any of the dark lords to make this happen?

2 Likes

It would be awesome, not sure how contractual and rights issues might hinder it or not, but it would be great if they could do that.

1 Like

Yes they should. With Justice League Dark making guest appearances.

3 Likes

Absolutely. Would love if they brought Matt Ryan onto Swamp Thing as a guest star and then gave him his own show back on DC Universe. Would be awesome.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, I was turned off by the first episode. I watched it for the first time on DC Universe and I loved it! It wasn’t perfect, but it was pretty damn good! I wish it had premiered on the CW where they love the DC shows. Hopefully they bring him into Swamp Thing.

I don’t know why I put off watching the series. I like the characters. Of course, I’ve had the past series of Legends to warm up to old Johnny boy.

I gotta say, though — I’m halfway through, and even with the whole “rising darkness” angle, it feels like a very formulaic monster-of-the-week show. Or, make that demon of the week, I guess. Just watched the snake-handler episode, and it was the very first one that felt like it had any uniqueness. Does it get better?

If it got better, I could see wanting to bring it back. So far, though, Legends seems like not the worst place in the world for him to continue his story.