DC Universe San Diego Comic Con 2019 Announcements

:rofl:

1 Like

wait where is episode 1 preview?

1 Like
1 Like

Not episode one, more of a sizzle.

2 Likes

My confidence in abnormality is restored! Doom Patrol LIVES!!!

6 Likes

You know what would have been an awesome announcement? “We didn’t cancel Swamp Thing”. Too bad I’ll be canceling my subscription in 2 weeks.

3 Likes

This is great news! The service has come a long ways.

2 Likes

There’s always that one guy bringing down the mood…

Great news today AJ! I’m thrilled to be a subscriber here

4 Likes

They cancel swamp thing but they kept doom patrol, I liked doom patrol at 1st but then later on it got boring

September 6th is like five minutes from now; love Titans so much

4 Likes

Still no DCU app for PS4. :frowning:

8 Likes

So thrilled to get a second season of Doom Patrol. The first one was such a blast and I’ve been waiting with great anticipation to hear this news! :robot::+1:

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Looking forward to all of it!!

5 Likes

VERY EXCITED that Young Justice has been renewed!!!

7 Likes

@AppleJack. YES! YES! YEEEESSSS!! This is what I was waiting to here about all this time.

-Doom Patrol Season 2 and

• Young Justice Season 4
    -Titans Season 2.

My day is complete and satisfied.
Only thing I need now is an actual Tralier for Black Lightning Season 3.

5 Likes

:+1:Doom Patrol S2!! :robot::dark_sunglasses:
:+1:Titans S2 premiering in Sept!!
:+1: Young Justice S4!!!
:+1:Harley Quinn in the Fall!

:-1:the peeks on YouTube and socials :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Doom patrol on both dc universe and HBO max will one offer something different

3 Likes

Seriously… if Swamp Thing doesn’t come back I may leave the service. I dont want a movie with all new characters in its place; I want this show. It’s amazing. Every since I was a kid, Swamp Thing was my favorite hero. Your fans love it and it’s being hailed as an enormous success. Fans are concerned that you’re not listening and I have been defending all of your projects. Defending the brand. I love titans, doom patrol and young justice and I’m so happy they were renewed. I love what you guys are doing, but PLEASE, listen to the fans and bring back Swamp Thing. I have bonded with these characters, and you can feel the passion behind this project. It makes all the difference. Thank you.

8 Likes

I agree with Wolfhunter. I was on the fence about subscribing to the service when it was first announced, but when I saw the promo that there would be a live action Swamp Thing series, I was sold. Now, less than a year in, its getting cancelled? WTF? Figure something out DC because the competition is about to heat up when Disney+ launches. Are you going to let Marvel dominate the streaming service market like they do at the box office?

1 Like