DC Universe San Diego Comic Con 2019 Announcements

We’ve been waiting so long to share this excitement with you, and the time is finally here!
Yes, we have a Harley sneak peek online now, but what we’re really here for is… :drum::drum::drum:

:boom:Doom Patrol …SEASON 2!
:boom:Harley Quinn Episode One Premiere- watch a peek for yourself on YouTube!
:boom:Titans Season 2 release date…SEPTEMBER 6!
:boom:Young Justice…SEASON 4!

Be sure to check out the full breakdown of announcements in our News section, and the peeks on YouTube and socials. But here, we want to hear your thoughts, your theories, your hopes and dreams! Tell us everything in the comments below​:point_down:

56 Likes

Super awesome News!!!:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Such a wonderful update! Only thing we didnt get was stargirl news im SO happy right now!

5 Likes

@Takingmymoment, gotta save something for NYCC!

9 Likes

I am feeling the aster. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

@De-Sade, I now know what that means.

3 Likes

Thank you DCU this made my week! I’m so excited. Doom Patrol season 2 was pretty expected because it was ok the HBO trailer but the Young Justice season 4 was a very nice surprise and gave me a new confidence in the future of DC Universe

8 Likes

Our dreams, you say?

Well, my Superman movie would start with… oh, you meant pertaining to the wellspring of skull thumping badassery coming from Ron Burgundy’s suit buying grounds (“Saun Deahgo”), dontcha? Yeah.

Well, I’m just happy to hear more in-depth details about assorted announcements, so as Randy Quaid’s Russell Casse once said: “Keep it coming, keep it coming!”

=-)

8 Likes

All great news! I’m extra happy we’re getting Titans back so soon! plays Titans theme music

8 Likes

Yessss~! This is so fantastic. I don’t know how you all kept it a secret for so long.

Goes to blow up biff_pow’s house :bomb::house::sparkler:

5 Likes

^ i couldnt agree more! TITANS!

4 Likes

I’m hoping titans season 2 will bring back all the things we loved like the outside characters and improve upon everything we didn’t love. I’m also so excited about superboy I think he’s gonna make the show more interesting, and robin being nightwing will be awesome

4 Likes

So glad to hear that Doom Patrol S2 is official! I tried to squeeze a hint out of your folks at the member brunch yesterday (thanks so much for that opportunity, by the way, it was a great experience!) but all I got was a “Let’s keep our fingers crossed until the panel” :smile: But I had a feeling!

5 Likes

Love all of this. Doom Patrol Season 2 was the highlight. I fell in love with Doom Patrol and so glad it is official that we will be getting a season 2. the news it will apparently air concurrently on HBO MAX is interesting, but whatever Doom Patrol gets a second season!

The news on Young Justice was also great news. A lot of what had people worried and rumors rampant was no real announcement for programming beyond what was already announced and in production when Swamp Thign was cancelled and rumors and speculation began. So this shows that DCU is not just burning off what they were alreadyc ommitted to. Great news.

Looking forward to Titans Season 2. I liked the first season a lot, and while it was not without it’s faults I have a feeling they will improve on those come season 2. Definitely can’t get here soon enough.

And the Harley Quinn trailer looked awesome too. I am not sure if I will get used to Kaley Cuoco as Harley though. She doesn’t sound right, to me even when reading Harley alway has the same accent she did in Batman:TAS in my head. It just doesn’t sound like Harley should to me shame they couldn’t have gotten one of her existing voice actresses, although sure Cuoco’s name value brings a lot to the production.

Love the great news. Won’t lie, I kind of was hoping we might get some news on up and coming new series in the works in addition to new seasons. But it is a minor disappointment forgotten by the news Doom Patrol gets a season 2!

6 Likes

Titans comes back on my birthday! :grinning:

6 Likes

The only way to make this news better is to keep Swamp Thing Alive. #SaveSwampThing #SavetheSwampSavetheWorld

9 Likes

Isn’t Stargirl suppose to come out soon? Noticed it is the one thing I have not heard even though I have been seeing news about casting and roles.

2 Likes

Great news. I assume Star girl still in January?

1 Like

They’re saving Stargirl for NYCC

1 Like

You told me last week if there was a Titans season 2 trailer we’d probably see a different cut online a few weeks later, but I AM STILL NOT PREPARED TO WAIT

1 Like