DC Universe Online: Extra Life Stream 11/02/19 - Show Us A Screenshot!

2019-11-02T13:00:00Z2019-11-03T05:00:00Z
DC Universe Online: Extra Life Stream 11/02/19 - Show Us A Screenshot!

Today, we’re giving you a sneak peek into their 16 hour livestream happening from 6:00am PST - 10:00pm PST on Twitch to help support DC Universe Online’s efforts to raise $10,000 for their local Austin Children’s Miracle Network Hospital, Dell Children’s Ascension.

If you play DC Universe Online, we’d love to know! Share a screenshot of your gameplay from DCUO in the comments below- We may just have a little something something for you in exchange!

And if you happen to hang out with DC Universe Online on Twitch, they’ll share a token of their appreciation with you: a special gift-code for everyone stopping by to show their support.

Do you play DC Universe Online? Share a screenshot in the comments below!

10 Likes

Nice cross-promotion, DCU/DCUO! I very much enjoyed last year’s stream of this event, AND it’s for a good cause! (And one of my characters is still rocking the halo!) I’ll most certainly tune in (and/or watch at my leisure later).

Do I play? Most every day. I’ve been around since Beta, and I still love DCUO after nearly nine years.

As for screenshots? I suppose I could share a few of the dozens I’ve taken over the years… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Vacation in Metropolis:

A little time on Oa:

And one of my favorites:

(Sorry if the quality of the photos aren’t great. I went from PS4 > phone > computer > DCU.)

8 Likes

i hope everybody sees this!

2 Likes

Cool! Will try to watch some of it and maybe reinstall DCUO

1 Like

The Wally West Wing of the Flash Museum

2 Likes

Quick Update:

Though the dev team ended the day with $7,000+ in donations, they found soon after that they’d been the target of DDoS attacks for a large portion of their livecast. Once everything was ironed out and everything was tracked down, they realized they’d actually surpassed their original goal by raising over $11,000!

Happy endings all around. :+1:

2 Likes

Just been playing around with my characters and I realized something
On Earth 11 all of the genders of our recognizable heroes are swapped Batman is Batwoman Wonder Woman is Wonder Man etc… so then it stands to reason that Batwoman aka Kate Kane

would most likely have a counterpart in Batman aka Keith Kane

Here’s how he might have looked in the Golden or Silver age

I am interested on how you all came across the game and if it is good or not?

1 Like

I enjoyed the game. I think @NYJt3 played it too. They might be able to tell you more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s fun. I got into to it back when it came out because my uncle played I thought it look cool. Played it and it was fun. Now I just play is casual if there’s an event that interests me.
I mostly liked the create your own character part of it. Use to just keep resetting and creating characters back then :sweat_smile:

1 Like

But what would you rate it out of 10? I am thinking of getting the game myself but I wanted to hear how others thought of the game first

1 Like

Out of ten maybe 7 or 8. It’s fun but it’s not much of my kind of genre of game to get really into but it works well for me casually to play the new episode or something like that every few months.

1 Like