DC Universe is so SHWAY!

It really is and I hope you all think so too.

I have been a part of many forums/chat logs and none of them have been so kind and generous as this forum. I have yet to see anyone be rude/unkind to another member. Moderators are engaging and fun.

I want this to last forever, when I show someone the app on my phone, I tell them that it’s a streaming service and yet so much more. So many features that every streaming service should have but they lack them.

I hope DC Universe lasts forever.

Do you agree?

13 Likes

Sadly, there’s more than a few rude/unkind people hanging around here :frowning: Moderators delete a lot of comments, which sweeps some of it under the rug, but it doesn’t mean the bad attitudes and hostility is still around.

2 Likes

Everything you said is just, right and true. We are now smarter for having read it.

Bless you and your accurate assessment. Virtue be yours!

3 Likes

Yes I really do hope DCU lasts forever, or at least 80 years like our dearest Dark Knight Detective

3 Likes

Yea, I think the best part is seeing how actively DC Universe is involved in what the community wants. The app has improved so much since the day it launched. Don’t get me wrong, I was totally all in on it from day one, but most of the community section was saying things like ‘the best part of the app is that they have a section where people can complain about how bad the app is’. I suppose the community has grown as well in that case, so thank you guys :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I believe I have had the service since first month it released but I missed alot because work and other things, now that things have slowed down, I’ve been exploring what the app has to offer. Awesome stuff!

4 Likes

That’s super awesome to hear, @gibbyhertz!
We will continue doing our best to develop an awesome service for our awesome users and fostering a pleasurable atmosphere in the community that we can all enjoy!
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

You are right this service is SCHWAY! (heck I think it needs it’s own made up slang to describe it), and that one of the best parts of it, if not the best part, is the forums. The community this has built is one of the things DCU should be most proud of.

5 Likes

DCU is definitely crash!

3 Likes

To the tune of the song “Hey Mickey”:

“Hey DCU you so fine, you blow my mind, hey DCU!” double claps

1 Like

Yup the mods are too notch here

2 Likes