DC Universe Infinite

Added it to previous message.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

All right. But the app on my android still takes me to the old site. When will that be updated?

1 Like

Thanks! Can we get one that shows that Dark Mode is active too please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Note: I did refresh the page before taking the screenshot.

2 Likes

Ah, I see. I think that Dark Mode only applies to Community, not to the entire DC Comics site! I’ll make a request for the site to have a Dark Mode too, but no promises on that! Sorry for the confusion!

6 Likes

Thanks.
Please do.

It wouldn’t be so bad if there wasn’t a lot of unused space on the site.

2 Likes

Update: I tried changing the default webpage background color in Firefox from white to a light gray or light gray/blue, but it appears that the white is part of the site code because it overrides the Firefox settings.

1 Like

It was worth a try! Thanks for the heads up.

No problem.
Think my shades are here somewhere. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey EDT, have you gone to the Google Play store and updated the app? This should update the app so that you see the new site.

Hooray! DCUI is finally here!

FYI it is always great to meet another Swamp Thing fan. My favorite hero!

3 Likes

Woohoo! Glad you made it!

Swamp Thing, Best Thing.

1 Like

@Alec.Holland, thank you for responding to all of our questions!

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: I have a quick one for you:

I’ve deleted the DCU app and installed as DC Universe Infinite on iOS. The Community is still opening in the browser and requiring login. Do you know when the app will be all contained (i.e., the Community opens within the app)?

1 Like

Hey KeyFamily!

The Community site will be accessed through the browser going forwards, so there’s no plans to have it self-contained in the app. This is primarily to make the experience smoother on the back end. Our suggestion is to store your log in details through your browser to make accessing it just that little bit easier!

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I miss the Encyclopedia feature and the little lists and news articles

2 Likes

Encyclopedia will be making it’s way back to dccomics.com in the future, it’s not gone forever!

1 Like

I suggest usimg
The dccomic app
As the main portal
Since the old DCU is in many places now

Use the hamburger menu on upper left

Get 5 sites

DC Comics has the Encylopedia now known as Who’s Who plus News

DCUI has the comics

DC Community is browser based

DC Shop seems to be mainly clothing only on debut

HBO Max seem to have to log in each time for movies and TV

3 Likes

3 Likes

@moonjam93.90323 - you might need to manually force an update from your app store / google play store. It’s definitely live!

@HubCityQuestion - Thanks for the report on the welcome / welcome back banners. We’d noticed this too. It’s on the list to be fixed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

brightest-day-700x944

3 Likes