DC Universe Infinite Questions

Is it possible to put lists into others lists. I’m trying to make a list of golden age comics and I’m trying to sort it. Am I able to make a collection. IDK

1 Like

I’ll try my best to help, :slightly_smiling_face:

If you hit the ‘+’ button in the middle, Add to the list sign will appear, (sadly the picture I try to get won’t show) If you have one or more list,

Favorites

Reaganfan78’s Collections

Tap on which spot you wanted to save the comic on and it should save by adding a check mark

Favorite :heavy_check_mark:

Reaganfan78’s Collections

You can save as many as you like, make more then one list as well. Hope this was helpful.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@BatFan26 :wave: Hey there! Seems like our handy dandy @Reaganfan78 got to you before we did! If you could test out their solution and let us know if it works for you, we would greatly appreciate it!

1 Like

Sorry, I may not have worded this correctly so I will add more detail to my question. I’m trying to make a list of all of the golden age comics, but I don’t just want it to be a bunch of comics all over the list. Is there a way I can group all of the golden age batman comics and put it into the list. Like a list inside of a list so when I click on it, it will show me different categories.

2 Likes

Maybe The @moderators can help you, if you have any questions or need help, they’ll be happy to help you.:slightly_smiling_face:
Plus I tag them so they can help you.

@BatFan26 Ah, I see. I’m not 100% sure on that, so I’ll pass your question up the chain and see if we can get that figured out soon! (Hopefully by tomorrow or so). Thank you for your patience and I’m sorry you have to wait so long!

1 Like

Hey!

Unfortunately, the lists are only one layer deep in DC Universe Infinite. You can’t make a list within a list, so the only way you’d be able to do this is to have separate lists for each of the Golden Age storylines.

What I can do here is make a request to the team to add a feature like that to the service in the future. No promises, but I’ll put it on their radar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whenever more storylines are added in the “Search” area, will the latest storylines just added be the first results you get?