DC Universe Infinite Launch Release Notes - January 21st, 2021

I just noticed, links within threads are automatically opening a new tab and then I have to sign in again every time :thinking: I checked my browser settings. Is this permanent, or justā€¦today?

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! You can put the dark mode on your browser for the community by going to Preferences > Interface. Dark mode is not available on the other web tabs though.

Updates sound great! Iā€™m gonna check it all out tonight. Congrats everyone who worked on it.

Is the app icon iOS exclusive?

1 Like

Bummer. Any chance of an update for a dark mode on the browser comics page in the near future? It looked perfect the way it was yesterdayā€¦

I donā€™t have any information on that, but Iā€™ll definitely pass it up to the team as a suggestion/feedback.

I do believe this is only available on iOS at the moment, not sure about the future though. We are always working on bringing the latest updates & features to all devices, so Iā€™ll pass continue to pass this on up to the development team.

2 Likes

this is horribly off topic but love your username

4 Likes

Thanks @Barrys.Better.Half! I know it got removed from Fire tablets but Iā€™d love for it to work on my Samsung ones.

Thanks @lemon9000.93079 heheā€¦ Itā€™s my gamertag AND my M.O.

4 Likes

I would like the app to be updated so we can have two pages side by side when in landscape orientation on a tablet if we want.

3 Likes

Thanks for the response. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Kind of digging the slight changes! Glad the community is still here though!

2 Likes

When will the AppleTV app be updated?

1 Like

This may have already been asked, but how do you get it on your Kindle? I had the old DCU app on there, and itā€™s been deleted. Now I canā€™t find a way to download the new Infinite app.

2 Likes

Wondering the same thing. Really dont like the all white UI.

2 Likes

So is there any chance of the ability to sort individual issues by publication date coming?

5 Likes

So I know I probably just need to reset my head on what the app is, but would a request to add community highlights/articles/encyclopedia back in on the Home section make sense for the new vision? For the community portion, Iā€™m afraid Iā€™ll never check back here without that reminder in the app to send me to this new page, and for the articles and encyclopedia, thatā€™s how I actually found a lot of the comics I wanted to read.

Side note, just looked around the website, are articles and the encyclopedia dead?

5 Likes

I donā€™t believe DCUI is supported in Kindle, but a lot of people mentioned it when they announced the switch, so they might support it in the future? :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I side loaded the Google play store onto my Kindle so I could have the app on it.

2 Likes

This is awesome! Been having a lot of fun and now is even better with the new update. But the comic reader needs work and Iā€™m requesting a hybrid between page to page and panel to panel reading like this:

This is from ComiXology and Marvel Unlimited and theyā€™ve had this for a long time. Keep the good work and Thank you for your attention!

3 Likes

Can somebody tell me if the New Adventures of Lois and Clark tv show from the 90ā€™s is gone? I was in the middle of a season and now itā€™s missing.