DC Universe Infinite Launch Release Notes - January 21st, 2021

The app was updated, you can tell because the tv/movie category is gone.

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled and now it’s working correctly.

2 Likes

Yes I saw that section was removed, I’m glad the reinstallation worked. I’m going to let the team know about this so it can be looked into further. Thanks for reporting!

2 Likes

Another glitch, lists aren’t displaying issue numbers. Both user generated and in curated lists

1 Like

I have a question, what is going to happen to the shows that were still on the app but not on HBO Max yet? I was in the middle of season two of The Brave and The Bold but now I can’t finish it

3 Likes

Thank you for the screenshots, I’ve sent this up to the team.

2 Likes

Hi @ACapedKnight - Welcome to the community! We have a list here that is updated as we get more information, it shows where you can watch certain video content. If you don’t see your show on the list, you can definitely reach out to HBO Max Support and make a content request.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

4 Likes

This is probably a stupid question, but is the dark mode just for the community page, or is there one for the main DC Universe Infinite page, too?

2 Likes

Updated the app on my iPhone and iPad. Excited for this journey on DC Universe Infinite!

2 Likes

Does community not work on the new app yet?

2 Likes

I have dark mode on my iPad and iPhone, but it’s light mode when I am on my laptop. I wish it was dark mode on my laptop too. I am not used to light mode lol

3 Likes

What happens when you try to access the community from the app? It should take you to the community from a browser.

2 Likes

I guess that means there’s no dark mode for the web app. I, too, am unused to light mode. Thanks for the info!

Correct, it’s not available through the web but is available on the app. I’ll pass this up to the team though.

2 Likes

It would be great if you could sort your lists. I started a reading list from the year I started reading comics, but I’d like to sort it by release date.

Even the dates on the comics are inconsistent. Some are release date and many are, I’m assuming, the date they were added to the service.

1 Like

who did everyone pick as their home icon on the app? I picked the Flash.

3 Likes

I was just typing something similar! I’d love to be able to sort contents within a list; but also to sort the lists themselves, so I can control the order of how they appear under “My DC”.

I want INFINITE POWER!

(Also - great job team! looking forward to ignoring work the rest of the afternoon. :wink: )

4 Likes

Logging out and then back in on the app solved that problem for me.

Now I’m on my tablet looking for the Dark Mode on it. Android.

How do you change it?

You have to change your actual phone settings to Dark mode. I changed mine on my iOS under settings > Display.

4 Likes