DC Universe Infinite Launch Release Notes - January 21st, 2021

I’m glad that you love the new functions :smiley:

Please let us know if you continue to have issues loading in the browser. I’m hoping that that’s just because the server is under stress at the moment with the new launch!

3 Likes

Can we get a Dark Mode for the comics pages?

8 Likes

The biggest issue I had with the app previously was the fact that it ran INCREDIBLY slow on iPad running the latest iOS. It’s been a very short time using the new app, but I’m still seeing the app running too slow. It’s a little faster than before, but it’s still not right. Should I be expecting it to get better/good as the rollout finishes up? Is there anything I can do to improve it?

Love the new custom icons for my phone app. Obviously, I must ask, when are we getting The Question?

1 Like

I’ve put the request in for this! :slight_smile: Thanks, HCQ.

5 Likes

Will more Vertigo titles be coming? Which and when?

5 Likes

I’m sure that was exactly it—working now! :partying_face: We good.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for the confirmation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey Shansonx! Welcome back to the community :slight_smile:

We announce the upcoming comics at the start of each month, so keep an eye on The Watchtower!

3 Likes

Anytime! :heart:

2 Likes

Not sure if this has been covered in the past, but is there a chance that series will ever display in publication order by default? For example, Action Comics starts with issue 0, followed by 1, 10, 100-105, then 11-19, and finally to issue 2 before going into the 20s.

I know that it’s an easy enough solution to click on “see full series”, but it sort of feels like that’s one step too many for a medium that’s rooted in serialization.

2 Likes

:thinking: looks like some are listed in publication order and some aren’t…that’s weird. I’m in the complete series, btw.

1 Like

It never hurts to make the suggestion, Mike!

I’ve added it to our list for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice, I’m super excited for this, especially since I haven’t really been able to catch up with some of the latest titles.

1 Like

I’ve been enjoying the update so far but I do have a question about it. How come whenever I open the community section instead of being in app it opens up my web browser? I use an Android and this isn’t a big concern but I do prefer when it was just built into the app.

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to trying out the new mobile reader. Hoping for a smoother experience. :pray:

1 Like

I had to manually update the app on my iPad, which I was able to do via the App Store. It’s listed as “DC Universe Infinite,” sf your search term was “DCU” (rather than “DC Universe”) that’s probably why it didn’t turn up! It probably would have updated on its own eventually, but I was understandably impatient. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Any idea why I’m getting two different home experiences depending on device?

iPhone XS Max running iOS 14.3

iPad Air 3 running iPadOS 14.3

Main differences are old banners on my iPhone and New to Read vs New Releases headers.

Basically my phone seems stuck with the old homepage info from yesterday.

1 Like

So I am just curious is this option only available on apple products? If so why? And is there potential later to have a customizable app icon on my android phone? Thanks

1 Like

Can you confirm if the app on your XS Max was updated? I have the same phone and I manually uninstalled and reinstalled the app, mine looks like your bottom picture now.

2 Likes