DC Universe Infinite Launch Release Notes - January 21st, 2021

@Monkey3s - Checking this for you now!

@FelixLeiter - Thank you for the kind words, that’s really sweet of you :slight_smile: I’ll make sure this gets noted for the team behind the scenes.

@WallyWest1987 - I’ve added this request to our list for you! Thank you for the suggestion :slight_smile: P.S good pun :wink:

6 Likes

Awesome™:+1:

3 Likes

Stupid question, how do you change the App to Dark Mode? I don’t see it in Settings.

4 Likes

Came here to check on the List Sharing.
I see it’s still coming. :+1:

3 Likes

Preferences, under interface :+1:

Ps. (@moderators) There’s a “do not disturb” function?!

4 Likes

I love the UI and the Dark Mode. My favorites feature is the Home Screen widget. It’s oh so nice.

As far as releases are concerned, new comic releases, thank you for THE QUESTION: THE DEATHS OF VIC SAGE.

Scott Snyder’s AMERICAN VAMPIRE 1976 would be nice as a future consideration.

4 Likes

There sure is! In case you’re hardcore diving into a thread and don’t want to be disturbed with other notifications :wink:

4 Likes

Firstly, welcome to the community! Super happy to see you here :slight_smile:

Thanks for the positive feedback! I, too, super enjoy the Dark Mode for the site.

I’ve added your request for American Vampire (1976) to our list too, thanks for the request!

If you need anything, the moderator team is here for you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks, I got it! First I had to delete the old app from the iPad. Then in the App Store, I typed in “DC Universe Infinite” (not DCU Infinite) and the new app came up. Download was easy and my login info was retained.

2 Likes

Awesome! The filter and sort functions too :star_struck:. That’s only in the iOS app tho. It’s not opening anything for me in the browser right now. No big deal—just fyi.

2 Likes

I’m glad that you love the new functions :smiley:

Please let us know if you continue to have issues loading in the browser. I’m hoping that that’s just because the server is under stress at the moment with the new launch!

3 Likes

Can we get a Dark Mode for the comics pages?

8 Likes

The biggest issue I had with the app previously was the fact that it ran INCREDIBLY slow on iPad running the latest iOS. It’s been a very short time using the new app, but I’m still seeing the app running too slow. It’s a little faster than before, but it’s still not right. Should I be expecting it to get better/good as the rollout finishes up? Is there anything I can do to improve it?

Love the new custom icons for my phone app. Obviously, I must ask, when are we getting The Question?

1 Like

I’ve put the request in for this! :slight_smile: Thanks, HCQ.

5 Likes

Will more Vertigo titles be coming? Which and when?

5 Likes

I’m sure that was exactly it—working now! :partying_face: We good.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for the confirmation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey Shansonx! Welcome back to the community :slight_smile:

We announce the upcoming comics at the start of each month, so keep an eye on The Watchtower!

3 Likes

Anytime! :heart:

2 Likes