I saw the trailer, it look cool.:grinning:

6 Likes

time-to-go-mobile-marvel-after-their-movie-tie-in-games-41752311~2

9 Likes

Very cool! This is going to make Watch-A-Longs even harder to schedule. :rofl:

9 Likes

5 Likes

Oh snap, I didn’t even think of that!

I suppose that means we could see users come in who can do WALS at times easier for their time zone.

It might even help our US members – like yours truly – who work nights.

6 Likes

That, and we may have a bunch of likes/comments “overnight” from the rest of the world. It will be even harder to keep up. :wink:

7 Likes

Does this mean we will have new friends from all over the world now? Awesome!!!

8 Likes

Awesome™:+1:. Glad to see more able to experience all the fun.

6 Likes

Hey all!

Just wanted to address this…firstly, how exciting!! We’re going to have new readers in new countries all over the world. Being able to bring DC to new territories is so exciting, and the whole DC team has been working tirelessly to make this happen! And more countries are coming in the future, so keep your eyes peeled. :eyes:

That being said–this expansion is for the DCUI app only. For a myriad of reasons (many of which are boring and involve country-specific paperwork), this site is not included in the expansion for now. However, we will be expanding the Community site to other countries soon! So look forward to seeing some new faces in the near future! :batparrot:

<3 J

11 Likes

Makes sense.

5 Likes

I’m super excited this is happening! I would love at some point to see a report detailing which comics are the most read in different countries.

7 Likes

“Why did he pronounce it GLO-BILE?”

2 Likes

Because it sounds awesome

3 Likes

This would be really cool to see!

2 Likes

I’m over the moooooon about this!

6 Likes

This is great! The app is really good too. Definitely the best out of the others I am subscribed to.

1 Like

Will the comics be translated to their respective languages, like Spanish, French, and Portuguese, or will they be in English only? I understand that a large population of Canada, Mexico, and Brazil speak English, but not everyone does.

2 Likes

That would be a great option for language learning as well. Hope it happens!

3 Likes

Absolutely true! Didn’t think of that!

1 Like