DC Universe Infinite Frequently Asked Community Questions đź‘Ą

Below are the most frequently asked questions regarding the community forums on DC Universe. For technical questions, please reach out to our Help Center here: https://yourdcu.com/submit

:question:QUESTION: Something isn’t working! There’s a glitch! HELP!
:exclamation:ANSWER: Please reach out to our Help Center here: https://yourdcu.com/submit
While the Alpha Lanterns want to help, we do not have the tools necessary to address your technical issues. The Justice League over at Help Center is much better equipped.

COMMUNITY

:question:QUESTION: How do I toggle the theme to be Light or Dark?
:exclamation:ANSWER: Click your Profile Icon > Preferences > Interface. From there, you will find a dropdown menu where you can update your settings.

:question:QUESTION: Where can I find the Community Guidelines?
:exclamation:ANSWER: You can find them here.

:question:QUESTION: Why did my thread or comment get moved/deleted?
:exclamation:ANSWER: It’s likely that it was either not posted in the correct category, and has been moved to a different board, or it was a violation of our Community Guidelines.

:question:QUESTION: How do I get used to the functions of the forums?
:exclamation:ANSWER: Excellent question! We have a friendly local AutoMod who can help named Kelex. You can summon Kelex by simply responding in the comments of any topic by saying @Kelex display help .

:question:QUESTION: How do I follow a specific thread?
:exclamation:ANSWER: You can bookmark it!

• Click the 49%20PM icon in the upper right of any topic.
  • You can now locate this bookmarked topic on the front page of the Community section, or by clicking your profile icon in the upper right and selecting the same 49%20PM icon.
  • You can house as many bookmarks as you like!

:question:QUESTION: How can I locate an older thread I posted?
:exclamation:ANSWER: You have a few options:

• Type the subject of your topic in the dedicated Community search bar, located on the right side of your screen on web or the top of your screen on mobile.
  • Locate your “Activity” history in your profiel summary, which you can locate by clicking your username in the upper right.

:question:QUESTION: How can I access the VIP Section (Iceberg Lounge)?
:exclamation:ANSWER: Here you can find the out how to be a part of the best private club this side of Gotham City has to offer!

DC UNIVERSE INFINITE

:question:QUESTION: Where can I learn about upcoming content that is being rotated onto or out of the service, so I have time to enjoy it before it leaves?
:exclamation:ANSWER: We are not looking at subtractions of our content in the foreseeable future, but if they do occur, we will post alerts in the Watchtower board 2 weeks in advance of the takedown date, or 1 month in advance if the content quantity is large. Stay tuned for additional communication channels regarding rotations in the future.

:question:QUESTION: When will you have DC Universe Infinite on [insert requested device here]?
:exclamation:ANSWER: We have received many, many requests for additional devices, and are working like maniacs to make that happen! Please stay tuned for announcements on our News section, in the Watchtower board, any of our social media channels, or wherever you get your comics news!

Are there any questions we missed? Post them in the comments below and our Alpha Lanterns will get back to you as soon as superhumanly possible!

5 Likes

How do I get any of the Lantern Corps badges? Luck?

1 Like

Thanks for asking! Those badges are awarded for exceptional Community members whose excellent behavior is worthy of those Corps.

2 Likes

This might not be the best place to ask this question, but is it possible to join multiple clubs? For example, being a part of the House of Horrors club as well as Harley’s Crew

1 Like

Of course!

We not only allow it, but highly encourage it! Feel free to spread your wings and find all the clubs that best suit you!

1 Like