DC Universe Frequently Asked Community Questions 👥

Thank you, BestBeastBoy. According to my knowledge, this is still only possible from the mobile application. Is that correct?

@joshuadbr Nope, as far as I’m aware it works via desktop as well!

How do you get badges like Welcome to the Justice League or the ones that make you have to invite members, like what does that mean?

2 Likes

Hey @BatHuman :slight_smile: I’ll check on the invite badges for you, but in the meantime, you can get the “Welcome to the Justice League” badge by completing the Advanced Tutorial - to access that, you’d type out: @Kelex start advanced tutorial

3 Likes

I completed the tutorial and It still didn’t work, it also says that nobody has gotten it.

1 Like

On Kindle,when I finish an issue,how do I go back to the menu?

1 Like

You have to press the home button, it’s kind of an inconvenience.

@Kelex start tutorial

@Kelex start advanced tutorial

It does appear that they may be in the process of fixing the JLA (Advanced Tutorial badge) I finally got mind yesterday, and I did the Advanced Tutorial within 72 hours after community 2.0 launched. So I think the @Moderator are working on sorting things out on the badge front.

Question moderators I was at Hero level and now I’m back at level 1? Why would this occur? Or maybe it’s a glitch? Thanks for everything yall do!!!

1 Like

Hi @stefanie.m!

I’ve looked over your account and I don’t see anything that would have kept you from keeping your Hero status. I’ve gone ahead and updated you back to Hero status. You should be all set now! Please let us know if you run into any issues.

3 Likes

InexperiencedScrawnyHairstreak-max-1mb

Thanks!!

3 Likes

is there special clearance above Hero needed to post a new topic in the Iceberg Lounge? i’ve noticed that the +new topic button is not active for me . . .

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx!

Make sure you’re in the VIP Area! No one can post in the Lounge itself. You should be able to use that link to get to where you can post. If you’re still not seeing it, message us @moderators directly so we can look into it! :relaxed:

2 Likes

ah I see . . . thanks so much for the assist!

2 Likes

Hey Gang,

Hope all is well and that everyone is hanging in there. You all rock!

Just wondering if earning badges is still an operating feature? I only ask because I noticed two that I believe should have earned, but with all the changes going on, thought perhaps badges were something being phased out or in the middle of evolving into something new.

Thanks!

2 Likes

anybody home?

hope all is well.

1 Like

Sorry for delay!

Which 2 badges should have been earned? We may know some tricks to make it work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

the A New Homebase and Just The Right Word ones . . .

1 Like