DC Universe Does NYCC! Will We See You There?

NO BADGE REQUIRED! But do make sure you have your QR code ready to go through the MyDC section of your app, because this clubhouse gets mighty exclusive :ticket:

We’ll be having our very own exclusive pop-up headquarters for members, as well as fans of DC Universe- but only members get access to the exclusives of DCUHQ! We’re offering the best destination for those looking to hang out around New York Comic Con; a place to escape the hectic convention floor and enjoy unique and exclusive programming!

WHERE:
Just steps from Javits Center at 447 W 36th St Fl 3, New York, NY 10018

WHEN:
DCUHQ is open to the public during the following hours:
Friday, October 4th: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday, October 5th: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday, October 6th: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM

WHAT:
DCUHQ will continue to give DC Fans and DC UNIVERSE members unique experiences, talent meet-ups and an array of programmed entertainment throughout the weekend including special events and giveaways.

A DC UNIVERSE membership unlocks the door for a chance
to attend exclusive signings, screenings and private gatheri ngs. Members can check back for an updated schedule of events here- we’re still baking the cake, but be sure to keep checking the oven for DC deliciousness! https://yourdcu.com/nycc-dcu-hq

Sound off! Who’s going to be joining us at NYCC, badge or no badge? Let us know in the comments below, and we’ll make sure to say “hi”!

37 Likes

I will, but where is the QR code located?

2 Likes

@patterson65.37405, in the MyDC section of your app :slight_smile:

@patterson65 There should be a square by your profile pic under My DC. Tap that and it brings up your QR code.

1 Like

On a sidenote, I’m curious how many people get which movie the thread title is referencing.

2 Likes

I won’t get a vacation until January, and I only get weekends off, so probably not. Have fun though.

1 Like

I’ll do everything within my power to be there!

And I’m certain I have no idea what you’re talking about, Vroom. Now excuse me while I enjoy this Li’l Debbie snack cake.

3 Likes

My first Comic Con and i will see you there!!

2 Likes

You know, I live in the DFW area, so I do hope someday you do Dallas.

1 Like

@ralph, Texas needs DC.

Dang I wish I could go. Everyone have a good time.

3 Likes

Definitely will be there!

2 Likes

I will be there! Will you have a special members selected only event like you did for SDCC?

3 Likes

I’ll be there!

1 Like

Ooo something I’ll need to check out!

1 Like

See you there!

1 Like

I wish, I could attend…

2 Likes

Will be there!!!

1 Like

Hopefully my schedule for NYCC Crew won’t interfere as much.

1 Like

What is the QR code?

1 Like