DC Universe & DC TV Podcasts

Hey, everyone! If you’re looking for podcasts for DC Universe shows like Titans, Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing and Stargirl, or other DC Comics TV shows such as The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, Black Lightning, Lucifer and Gotham, I hope you’ll check out my Southgate Media Group podcasts TitanTalk: The Titans Podcast and The Fandom Zone Podcast!

On TitanTalk: The Titans Podcast, my longtime friend and co-host Jesse Jackson (No, not that Jesse Jackson) and I discuss all things Titans, including reviews and news for the DC Universe series, the various Teen Titans and Titans comics throughout DC’s history, the Titans spinoff series Doom Patrol, and news relating to all the various Titans characters. TitanTalk is available on iTunes, Apple Podcasts or on Libsyn at titantalkpodcast.libsyn.com. You can also reach us on Twitter or Facebook using @TitanTalkCast!

As for The Fandom Zone Podcast, my co-host Karen Lindsay and I review new episodes of the DC Comics shows listed above, along with comics on TV news and reviews of other current comic book shows. The Fandom Zone Podcast is available on iTunes, Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, or on Libsyn at fandomzonepodcast.libsyn.com. You can also reach us on Twitter using @FandomZoneCast or on Facebook using @FandomZonePodcast!

Let us know what you think!

Charles Skaggs

3 Likes

Thanks. Just subbed to both.

2 Likes

Cheers, Foodini! Hope you enjoy them!