DC Universe Community Gift Exchange Party

I like your style :wink:

9 Likes

HaHa. I love it!!! Great minds & all.

6 Likes

Aww, on top of loving how heartfelt and lovely this thread already was, there you go with more reason to adore it, @nu52! Thank you for the sweet gift! I’ll let the other mods know! :slight_smile:

Beautiful job on done with the gifts shared, everyone! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

@serenap95 I don’t know if you like cats, but I got the idea for this little guy, and it wouldn’t leave my head.

So to be safe, here’s another :grin:

12 Likes

Oh my goodness, that is absolutely adorable! I love cats (I have 11 of them), so it’s purrfect!
I love the second image as well, it’s incredible. Thank you so much! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you’re sick, hope you get well soon.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad you liked them!

4 Likes

@nu52. I can’t get vids on either. Mine won’t even show up in the box. Says what format they are, & what they have to be to work but idk how to change em’. If I figure it out I’ll let u know asap.

2 Likes

Those are awesome!!! My favorite legion member even. Only legion figure I own.

4 Likes

What a brilliant gift! Thank you so much, @HubCityQuestion! I’ll be putting this to good use in prep of season 4!

5 Likes

nu, this is AMAZING!! Thank you so much! This is my new totem of happiness whenever things are getting tough :heart: :heart: :heart:

10 Likes

Aww, glad to hear it :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

5 Likes

This is beyond incredible, @nu52! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This thread is such a gem of positivity and love. Thank you, everyone, for celebrating what makes DC Universe awesome - our amazing members.

8 Likes

I’m Not Crying, I Swear!!

Jokes aside, thank you @nu52, you made this old clown very, very happy. This is probably one of the nicest gifts anyone has ever given us! :joker_hv_1:

This thread encapsulates everything I love about our community - Love, Happiness and Pride!! You guys are the real superheroes around here. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

@Reaganfan78 - sorry to keep you waiting! Old-school Penguin for a shiny new year.

8 Likes

:grinning::penguin:Thankyou so much @CynicalPink! You are such a great artist, I love it! And I hope your friend is feeling and doing better.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@Reaganfan78 You’re welcome, and thank you so much! She’s still in the hospital but on the mend and coming home soon. :slight_smile:

4 Likes