DC Universe Book Club Week 1 Announcement: Action Comics #866-870

Sounds awesome!! Can we have a discord or something to more easily communicate though?

1 Like

I think Google has something that would be like an active Message Board where we all can just type in and of course there is YouTube if somebody wants to go live broadcast there we could all type in there too

There’s Google Hangouts

1 Like

Fun idea. I’ll muck in.

1 Like

Mack McDonald can we do the 1994 Aquaman run next? I’m really digging it

1 Like

Yeah I was just testing that out so Google hangouts or even if you go to your Gmail account is a place on the left for conversations . I just used two of my free accounts to go back and forth between two computers.
So we could try here or come Friday we could just share each other’s gmail email addresses on Google and go from there. if anyone doesn’t have a Google email address they’re free just go and create one before then. Https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en

I actually really like this idea. I definitely will be trying it out.

1 Like

MattMcDonald, hope you are still here. Maybe create new thread the time of the session Friday, fresh start, here in Comics.

Could we use discord?

Would have mod and announcement pages allowing for easy communication.

phenompat187@gmail.com

@Nathan.payson Discord looks great but let us know how each of us would set up, and how we all get together there . I’m not a gamer so I’ve never used it. I suspect we all have Google identities so maybe for the first one use the Google Hangout chat room idea and then from there you could explain to us how we set up Discord for the next one.

1 Like

My Google identity for this would be elijah60cw@gmail.com

Who wants to lead the chat?

If you create a discord account you can click on this link to join the server

https://discord.gg/fQgG7R

1 Like

Shoot, well type the url above in and you can join!

Well I figure this is Matt McDonald’s baby he started this and of course we’ll start with the thread on Friday that he posts and then from there we can figure out about going to other platforms to do the discussion if this one doesn’t work . the DC Universe would be well shall we say served to put some better tools on here for community.

1 Like

True!

1 Like

I like the idea of replying on this thread, making and responding to comments. I figure we would all write our analysis of the arc and share our likes and dislikes. Most of us I assume have jobs, so you can reply or comment anytime on 9/21/18.

Just wanted to drop by and say that I’m reading all of the feedback and moving times around for next weeks book discussion thread. With that being said just drop by the thread whenever tomorrow and join in!

2 Likes