DC Universe app for smart tv

When will a DC Universe app be available for smart TV’S? I want to be able to watch DC content on a flatscreen TV.

1 Like

Have tried casting it from your phone to your Smart TV? That’s how it works for me

I have it on my smart tv.

Hey @Tmoniquebooks.53314, thank you for this question. Do you mind if I ask what brand of Smart TV you’re trying to use? I’d be happy to take a closer look once I know a little more about your system, or at least point you in the right direction.

I’m also going to be moving this thread to Support and Feedback in a moment, where we can keep a better eye on it.

Anyone else find it hard to find new episodes of Young Justice?

Zatanna, not sure if you got an answer from the OP, but I have a Samsung smart Tv. (I currently use a Roku to watch dcu but a smart tv app would be great eventually)

My phone and my TV both support MHL, and it worked great.
But now, I just use my XBox :yum:

Check on Vizio smartcast; it’s not available at the moment but it’s gaining apple airplay 2 soon

Buy Roku that simple :slight_smile:

Thank you for clarifying, @silveralex! The Samsung Smart TV is a highly requested platform and one that our team is absolutely interested in adding. We’re always looking for new devices to add, so more users can enjoy DC Universe content in the most convenient way possible. I’ll make a note about your system and pass it to the rest of the team. :slight_smile:

1 Like