DC Universe All-Star Games Title Art!

Hi guys!

For a while, I didn’t think I had anything to contribute here. Which is why I’m so, so happy to say that I’ve proven myself WRONG today!

Behold, my first fan creations! In celebration of DC Universe’s first unscripted game show, DC Universe All-Star Games, I hopped on the Promare Title Generator and created this little beauty:

Cool, right! I figured that since the storyline of the first season (The Breakfast League) took place in the DC Universe of the 1980’s, than why not have a title card that kinda reflects the era it takes place in!

Here’s a white variant:

And a red variant (even though I prefer the other two since the subtitle shows up better):

Feel free to use these (and credit me when you do)!

Oh, and Happy Valentine’s Day! :heart: :blue_heart: :cupid: :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Looks slick! Hope we see more from you in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can always contribute. That made me sad that u felt that way. That’s awesome btw. Jump in anytime everyone is very nice. Just pop around the boards.

Forgot Happy Valentines Day also.

1 Like

Thanks!

I have aspirations to be a published author, but I’ve always been a wildly-creative person. It’s just that I didn’t know if I had anything in me that was cool enough to share here, that can stand next to all the incredible stuff I see in this section everyday.

I always knew I had outlets for my creativity, but something like this, that tapped into my DC fandom, just gave me a thrill that special and almost kinda life-affirming.

So yeah, going forward I’ll try to share more of that creative energy. Doing this felt awesome and I couldn’t be happier about it.

1 Like

I came on this site having never used or even saw Facebook, Twitter etc etc. I sent my 1st email ever to this site to fix a bug. I learned how to use tech thru this site. I bought my 1st iPad & an Appletv. It’s not that I couldn’t. I purposely stayed away from tech. I learned on the fly on here having never even owned a computer. Everyone is beyond nice & helpful. I can’t create what u did. I play a little guitar & drums but I’m way out of practice. I can’t do anything artsy like draw etc. this site is awesome for me. So with your art experience it will be a breeze. I just chat on it & post my DC collection. It’s awesome & the Mods are unbelievable. They’ll help with anything. The people are super nice or I would’ve been gone right away (as far as community goes) cuz I had only texted people I knew b4 this site. That was the extent of my technical capabilities. It’s awesome. Pop on anytime & join a conversation. Really nice stuff tho, I love it & I could never do it.

1 Like