DC Universe All-Star Games S1, E6 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

I truly did not expect much of this his series. I am so glad I watched anyway. The best part was watching the cast play their respective characters, and then see their genuine reactions burst out as new secrets were revealed, or a new twist occurred. I feel like I know them a little better, and certainly relate to them much more personally.

1 Like

Came into this show a lil skeptic but after the first episode I couldn’t stop watching it. I really like the communication and teamwork in this show. Also having Darth Maul here was also a plus :grin::blush:

3 Likes

I want this cast to continue. Or do like a different cast for season 2 and combine them in a season 3.

1 Like

The finale was excellent!! I loved Sam’s reaction to everyone’s rolls. His reaction to all of it was just too funny. I was waiting for him to go all Doomsday or Darth Maul. I loved the creativity of stopping Lex and Clayface. I like that they confirmed some of the storylines with Catwoman and Martian Manhunter. I hope the show gets a season two!

3 Likes

What happened to joker

1 Like

Ah yes. He is still running around in the background somewhere. Maybe they will get to deal with him in a potential 2nd season? :thinking: :joker_hv_2:

2 Likes

This was so much fun! I really hope they all come back for season 2! I have never played a RPG or watched an RPG but I may have to try out them out! Absolutely love it! 100/10

2 Likes

Loved this finale! I really hope they do a season 2 even if they don’t use the same players and play the same game with the same dm, different players can create an entirely different story and dynamic in the group, but I would like even more like to see these guys come back and play another game, this was awesome!

2 Likes

Now that was an RPG! Thanks. Looking forward for Season 2. Xavier Woods is always fun.(New Day Rocks!)

1 Like

Welcome to the community @lewisrhodesiii and definitely hope we get to see more in season 2! :superman_hv_4:

Nice touch. I was looking like crazy for other capes to show up, too. Freddie looked authentically surprised by almost every reveal, including his own. Ha!

1 Like

Prior to this show, I was never into roleplaying board games…however, I can honestly say that I NEED a season 2, 3, and 4 immediately! Sam did a great job creating this story and guiding us through it. Also, I think what sold it for me was just how fun everything seemed, as if there weren’t any cameras involved.

I loved this and I hope to see everyone back so that Sam can exact his revenge haha.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @chezzlito!
It was such a great story and hope we’ll also see more with future seasons as well. Sam’s revenge must be had! :joy: :superman_hv_4: