DC Universe All-Star Games S1, E6 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

We have finally reached the thrilling conclusion of DC Universe All-Star Games! While bittersweet, the conclusion gave us more secrets revealed than ever, more amazing plays and moves, and a nice little teaser from Sam at the end!

If you haven’t watched episode 6 yet, make sure you do then come back here and let us know what you thought!

13 Likes

What a fun finale. Hope they do this again, make a season 2, and that Sam gets some better roles, because he was a great DM, like how he had all this planned out was just great, All I can say is great, Great Players, Great DM, Great game, Great story. Great Original Show.

10 Likes

Great finale even if the heroes over powered the villains. Hope we get a second season so the villains can exact their revenge and to see where the story goes from here.

3 Likes

It was never brought up on camera, but I have to assume that when Catwoman helped wrap up Lex, she also quietly nabbed the power liquid and/or something else?

3 Likes

Wait, no!! I wanted to hear what Alfred had to say at the end!!

I hope for a second season! I really enjoyed it!

4 Likes

Martian Manhunter was the Janitor! (More like Martian Stain-Hunter)

7 Likes

What a finale! Sam getting destroyed mostly with everyone else’s rolls was pretty funny. :smile: Great game and well played! :no_good_woman: :superman_hv_1: :catwoman_hv_5: :batman_hv_3:
And Martian Manhunter was the janitor! Yes! :grinning:
So glad that Sam also teased a potential 2nd season as it would be fun seeing what trouble he could have brought to all of them as it was fun seeing how this season played out! It was also funny that Alfred did the Ferris Bueller’s Day Off ending noticing we were still here. :grin: It will be nice to hear the rest of his story in another season too. :sunglasses: :+1:

5 Likes

Such a fun show. The cast is on point. Please keep them ! Xavier is hysterical! Well done to all, Thanks for keeping me entertained. Season 2 is a must !!!

5 Likes

I’m sad that it’s over but I loved every minute of each episode! I’m excitedly waiting for a season 2!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

This show was such a pleasant surprise. The fight scenes are so tense and fun to watch, even though there’s technically nothing happening onscreen. The power of the imagination. :slight_smile: Sam said there “might” be a season two. Let’s change that to “There is definitely a season two!”

10 Likes

Such and awesome show I didn’t know I would like but loved it. The players were amazing as was Sam too. The final fight was a blast. Laughed so much when Xavier told Sam he was still stunned. Hope the villains get there chance next time. Enjoyed the wrap up at the end. Hope there is a season 2.

3 Likes

Also forgot to mention that all the moves they did see great. Xavier’s had some spot on Batman creativity. And Alfre at the end was great. Wonder what he was going to say.

As I’ve said multiple times this would be and awesome animated movie or short. Maybe even a great DC Universe original exclusive comic.

4 Likes

Season 1 was a blast to watch. I loved that it was family friendly and so did my 12 year-old daughters. They even begged me to break out my old copy of DC Heroes to play the game with them.

Here’s to Season 2!

9 Likes

Such a great season, please bring it back for Season 2. Keep Sam as the host, he’s great at being creative and makes the story suspenseful with his twists and turns. Xavier was very creative with his attacks, just didn’t like how he didn’t embody the character of Batman faithfully like all the other people did with their characters. Freddie Prinze Jr. is a master at role-playing games, been watching his Youtube show and its very fun. If you can bring back people for Season 2, let it be Sam and Freddie and get other celebrities for the other roles. The 80’s vibe was great in this series, with the music, the John Hughes characters and teen 80’s movie moments. Bring back Jon Lee Brody as director for Season 2, he knows his stuff, thanks for all the entertainment.

2 Likes

For a show I wasn’t expecting much from, this one sure delivered every week. Even if the heroes ruined Sam’s intricate plans with bogus double rolls. Although, it sure makes you appreciate Lex’s hatred of Superman; can’t be easy knowing you can be defeated by a single breath.

4 Likes

This show was so great! I really hope they do a season 2 & bring back the same cast or at least most of the cast if they can! I do hate having to wait a week in between episodes, but I understand why they do it that way… just maybe make the episodes longer & give us more of that all star games epic awesomeness! Lol

3 Likes

What if, in season two, the players get to be villain characters? :thinking:

3 Likes

Also forgot to mention it was very awesome to see the janitor as Manhunter. Always enjoy him getting more appearances.

1 Like

That would be very interesting.

2 Likes

Xavier wouldn’t have to worry about the no-kill rule anymore lol.

2 Likes