DC Universe All-Star Games S1, E2 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Could it be connected to Clayface? :thinking:

Okay, I was unsure about this show after the first ep, but I’ve made up my mind, this is really entertaining. Looking forward to how things turn out. :grinning:

3 Likes

Yeah I’m at a standstill to decide ha ha ha. If they are all only teenagers, then yeah my best guest is they are all Titans. However, if they are not restricting their ages to only being teenagers, then I definitely agree that she can be Catwoman for sure since thieving and a whip are her trademarks. :catwoman_hv_2:

1 Like

I dont think they are think there in prison or some kind of machine thats messing with there mind

1 Like

I loved the references! I was skeptical of a TV show where a bunch of people play a board game as the main (and only) part of the show. This is a really good show though!

3 Likes

This show is awesome! I wish all the episodes were released at once.

1 Like

What I wish is they were three hours like most rpg shows on Twitch and Youtube. But that might be a bit too long to be as acessable to the more casual watchers.

1 Like

Another great episode. This show has got me hooked. The mystery is very interesting and I want to get to the bottom of it.

The janitor is definitely Manhunter with the fire fear.
Claire has to be Catwoman with the whip.

Not sure who Tommy is or Dina. I have a feeling Carol is just Carol. I feel that would be hilarious. He’s just a kid dragged into this.

I’m can’t wait to see how it’s all unravels.

Side note: this would make great animated movie or shorts or something. You already have the cast so I think it would be cool. Maybe some in an 80s style cartoon way as a short or something.

1 Like

Could carl be lex?

1 Like

Rewatching Episode 2 before the final episode, when they asked the janitor the quickest way down, and he sarcastically replies “Unless you can fly” and its perfect how these two people made a slight reaction to hint what heroes they really are.

1 Like

I’m late to the episode, what were the players drinking? Curious about the bubbly/fizz jumping out of the drink. :thinking: :drooling_face:

1 Like