DC TV & Movie Club-Superman III Watch Along

download

The @DC-TV-And-Movie-Club is doing a Superman watch along every month and this month we are doing Superman III. In this third installment of this beloved franchise, you see the return of Christopher Reeve in this iconic role. Although not the most beloved movie in this series of films, Superman III will be a fun way to get together as a community to talk about our thoughts, good and bad. Come and see on November 8th for the next adventure of Superman.

This is how you can join in:

WHO: You!
WHAT: Superman III
WHERE: DC Universe! We will be doing the discussion portion of the Watch Along Below!
WHEN: Sunday, November 8th @12pm PST/3pm EST
WHY: To be closer as a community and watch this movie together
HOW: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Superman III
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone or computer for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s 12:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the movie.

Hope to see you all there!!!

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to it.:grinning:

3 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Great. Can’t wait to see you both there. This one will be a fun one to watch with others

2 Likes

Reminder this is today! Looking forward to watching with y’all!

4 Likes

The TV version of this film has different opening credits than the theatrical version:

Be sure to check it out BEFORE we start the film for comparison.

4 Likes

Hello there everyone. :wave: :clark_hv_4:

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it today… :pensive:

However! I shall have fun reading all the reactions later. :joy:

Have fun everyone! :superman_hv_3:

Also, that will be a very interesting title sequence comparison @AlexanderKnox. :superman_hv_4:

4 Likes

About 45 minutes until time to watch this film! Soon soon -wrings hands-

2 Likes

1 Like

Ten minutes to go!

2 Likes

I’m here and ready to go, only on HBO Maxwell Smart, Agent 86.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I already have it pulled up as well. 5 minutes until launch time.

2 Likes

Finally it’s Martha Kent from Smallville

2 Likes

I have to hurry up with my bathroom break and getting snacks

2 Likes

Hurry hurry! Don’t want you to miss a second of it!

2 Likes

Stupid bladder

1 Like

Before doing the final Season of The A-Team Robert Vaugh did this movie!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Made it

2 Likes

Set quality to hd

2 Likes

1 Like