DC TV & Movie Club Presents Wednesday Night WAL: Young Justice Season 1-4

People who travel will always impress me

2 Likes

I force myself to do it so that I can process. This is sorta closer to a staycation though. Don’t intend to leave the hotel much. 9 and 10 are the episodes tonight.

2 Likes

Traveling is fun. I leave for a cruise on Sunday. So I won’t be here next week.

2 Likes

It is 9 PM hit that play button!!!

2 Likes

Should we start or do u need another min?

1 Like

Start!!!

1 Like

not gonna lie, I just watched these episodes earlier today

2 Likes

I’m in the middle of episode 15. Lol!

2 Likes

me too

2 Likes

I don’t watch ahead but then again I didn’t watch this previously.

2 Likes

Never show up at a superheroes house in costume. That is like basic 101 stuff.

1 Like

I’m glad Mal gets some growth in these next few episodes

2 Likes

I usually watch a little ahead, but I love this show, so I’ve just been watching it. Though I’m slowing down a bit for my other animated love - Star Wars Rebels. With Asoka coming out in Aug, it’s time for one of my multiple times a year rewatch.

2 Likes

I feel like I get half of my speech patterns from Bart. Especially the “ta da” bit

2 Likes

1 Like

Had to put in bluetooth earbuds to hear it. Before Titans tonight will have to turn down the cooler in here. It loud!

Man, I forgot how much I love Impulse :heart:

2 Likes

Sorry getting distracted by the dog fight I just had in my bed. It was one of my dogs b-days yesterday and he loves balls, so I got him one of those automatic moving ones. The other dog does not like the ball. Well the one who I got the ball for brought it on the bed and the other one attacked him cuz of it. :woman_facepalming:t3: And my mom wants to know why she doesn’t have grandchildren. My dogs r kids enough. :rofl:

2 Likes

:grimacing: This episode makes me so sad. I cried the first time I watched it. 100 watches later and I’m still sad.

2 Likes

It’s so sad. Sphere really is mvp

2 Likes

Ohh so sadness will happen soon? :disappointed:

2 Likes