DC TV & Movie Club Presents Wednesday Night WAL: Young Justice Season 1-4

I’m at the WB logo.

I actually started binging ahead when I was sick because I don’t do sick days without watching superhero shows, so now I’ve got a running list to see where I’m at vs where we are at. :joy:

1 Like

Remember, it is episodes 7 and 8 tonight! Since I was ill last week.

2 Likes

Glad you are here!

2 Likes

Press play button!!! It is 9 PM EST!

2 Likes

Wait a darn minute! Did I turn on the right show? Madam Xanadu?

1 Like

She’s not exactly who you’re expecting yet. Wait till season 4

2 Likes

Spitfire

1 Like

2021 was super bad. Thankfully my parents live in a town with its own power grid so after 2 days of freezing, I packed up my dogs, and sister/roommate and then drove and got my grandparents and drove all of us to my parents house. That was way colder, but there was at least some snow on the ground so I was able to drive on it better.

I don’t mind working from home. I dusky do one day a week. This one has been hard though because the dogs are tired of being cooped up. So they are starting to bug me while I’m on calls. :rofl::woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

watch the flashes!

1 Like

That’s a Xanadon’t.

2 Likes

Great conversation here

1 Like

Just to even see the name is surprising to me. YJ wasn’t a show I thought Madam Xanadu would ever appear in. I need to change my expectations on this show…

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

This show is just awesome. Keep that in mind and all is good!

2 Likes

there’s a companion comic about that dynamic duo stuff

2 Likes

Ooh! Pierce Brosnan!

1 Like

Guess who the episode’s title refers to

2 Likes

Wait, that was Kent Nelson? Okay, yep gotta change my entire view of this. Just assumed it would be a kid show.

3 Likes

I’ve got to see Black Adam so I can see Dr Fate in live action. I feel in love with the character back during Justice League Unlimited.

2 Likes

It’s pretty kid friendly until seasons three and four when it came off of cartoon network

1 Like