DC TV & Movie Club Presents Wednesday Night WAL: Young Justice Season 1-4

Well see ya next week for episodes 7 and 8. I have them ranked in 14th and 22nd

1 Like

Thanks for joining in tonight @the_Rubber_Bandit! I am definitely loving your insight since I have no knowledge of the show and getting your insight each week is proving to be valuable. Thank you! Hope to see you here next week. Have a good rest of your week.

1 Like

Sorry that I slept through this one. I’ll try not to have a headache next week. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I did manage to get some good sleep. I’ll see you guys next week!

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

I’ve been sick since last Friday and not feeling 100% up for the WAL tonight. I will have to put this on pause for this week and return next week. I am sorry about this. Hopefully, I am back to 100% next week. Considering, we haven’t had but one time there has been a pause between the Titans and this WAL, we are doing pretty good. The last pause was to respect the passing of Conroy.

I look forward to continuing next week. Thanks for understanding everyone.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry you are sick. I hope you are at least starting to feel better!

3 Likes

Feel better soon @CassTheStreet! Get some well-deserved rest - these WALs are fantastic but your health always comes first. :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Inam starting to feel better today. Glad I took the rest. It was needed.

3 Likes

Thanks, @Shayera.Hol! I agree. The WAL are fantastic, but they are meant to be fun and escapism. If you are too busy coughing, it wont be fun at all haha. I did rest most of yesterday and got some reading in actually, which was nice. Hope you are well!

3 Likes

I’m glad. I guess I wanted to join you in being sick because I’ve been down with strep now. :woman_facepalming:t3: Two urgent care visits, one hospital visit, two failed car state inspections with no idea why and now strep, I’d like a return on January. :joy:

3 Likes

UGH! I am sorry to hear that you got sick with strep as well. :frowning: It sounds like we both need to hit the return button on this month. Glad it is almost over though. Hopefully February is better for us both!

2 Likes

Fingers crossed!

1 Like

I am okay tonight, so we will be back today! Episode 7 and 8 tonight!!

1 Like

15 minutes until episode 7 of season 1.

1 Like

Awesome! We are snowed thanks to the massive winter storm ragging across half the country, so I’ll be there on time tonight. Lol!

1 Like

Eww, sorry you are getting a snowstorm. This is the first time we haven’t been getting one, but we have had our share. Glad though it means you will be here right on time.

1 Like

Yeah. It’s actually more of an ice storm than a snowstorm. Snow would be fun, we just have a few inches of ice and sleet on the ground making roads completely unsafe. On Monday it took me an hour and a half to get to work and I slipped on a tone of black ice. Took almost 2 hours when we got sent home at lunch, and we have been closed down at mandatory work from home sense.

Knock on wood the energy grid at least seems to be holding this time. We do don’t want a repeat of 2021. No power with pipes frozen for days. It wasn’t fun.

1 Like

Hey you guys! I’m so excited for tonight’s episodes

2 Likes

That sounds horrendous, all of it. Originally, I was just typing about 2021 and then was like nope all of it. Ice storm sounds absolutely dreadful. At least you are safe. Are you enjoying working from home or does that bother you? I know it could go either way.