DC TV & Movie Club Presents Wednesday Night WAL: Young Justice Season 1-4

OMG is this Cheshire? :heart_eyes:

Holy moly. I just missed that whole chunk. The grandparents called fro my birthday and you know how they get. yeah its cheshire

1 Like

quote I would have pointed out: “Fate of the world at stake!” and also the convo between arty and Miss M about the boys

1 Like

“I can hear you glaring”

1 Like

Aqualad says that out loud and not mentally. it doesn’t take a genius

1 Like

This is that time in the episode when they have a plan and execute it

1 Like

Awe, glad you got loved ones that called on your birthday! They definitely deserved your time over the chunk you missed.

I loved Lian Harper, so in turn it made me love Cheshire in a weird way.

1 Like

I can only say just you wait with a grin

1 Like

Artemis will come to have a history with rebreathers

1 Like

You get to see a lot of the wayne power the Batfam has. I wonder how he knows all of the things

1 Like

Had to look up Lian and oh goodness. I may need to play catch up on that character in the actual comic books.

1 Like

The Shadows and The Light? Hmmm

1 Like

She wont be around for a long while but is probably very different here. YJ is known for its unique takes

1 Like

It’s confusing but there very much in cahoots. Wonder what Arty is hiding?

1 Like

Of course, as you continue through the season, you’ll find that none of them are 100% honest

1 Like

Gotham

1 Like

He cares :heart:

1 Like

It’s sad that after this season the light no longer obscures their faces in light when they have their little chit chats

1 Like

So now they are Red Arrows friends? An operative on the inside during the same episode Artemis is introduced. Yea! Okay.

1 Like

He and the og sidekicks go way back, but the idea of someone on the inside is incredibly important in every season, primarily 1 and 2

1 Like