DC TV & Movie Club Presents Wednesday Night WAL: Young Justice Season 1-4

Things happen! I hope you are well and safe regardless. We will be here when you are able to join in. We are relaxed in this WAL. Come in and out as you are able. We will be here.

1 Like

Thank you for being so understanding. I appreciate it a lot.

1 Like

Tonight is episode 9 and 10, if I remembered correctly. I look forward to watching with people tonight!!

3 Likes

I won’t be. Able to make it tonight

3 Likes

Sorry that you can’t make it tonight. Again, we will be here when you are able to be.

2 Likes

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the need to cancel for tonight. I recently got some results that have upset me greatly. I am trying to manage them. It was discovered that I have 3 cysts and I am trying to talk to what feels like brickwalls in terms of my medical providers. I was going to try to push through today and watch this as it generally makes me feel better, but I am realizing I really need to take some time with myself and reflect to feel better. I apologize for the need to cancel this tonight. I have been enjoying hosting and I will return again next week, but I need to manage how I am internally feeling. I appreciate everyone understanding.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry. I hope your able to get that figured out. :heart:

2 Likes

I am so sorry! Take all the time you need! I’m here if you need a friend! Sending lots of love your way!

3 Likes

So much for this, but I totally understand. Good luck and I hope everyone has a crash week :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this, @CassTheStreet. My thoughts are with you - take the time you need, we will be here! :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks for understanding everyone. Mentally, I was exhausted which turned into physical exhaustion. I was in bed sleeping by the time this would normally start. I should be good for next week, so @the_Rubber_Bandit the episodes you didn’t want to miss will be next week. Learning to take care of your health and listening to your mind & body isn’t always the easiest thing to do but I am honestly glad I did. I needed that time to maintain my life. Thank you all again for allowing me to prioritize my health last night.

3 Likes

Health, physical and mental, are always the most important thing. I’m glad you got the rest you needed. I hope the rest of the week has been good.

2 Likes

I am getting myself together. I am staying in a hotel for the next 4 days so trying to get logged into Max for tonight. I just literally got to the hotel.

2 Likes

People who travel will always impress me

2 Likes

I force myself to do it so that I can process. This is sorta closer to a staycation though. Don’t intend to leave the hotel much. 9 and 10 are the episodes tonight.

2 Likes

Traveling is fun. I leave for a cruise on Sunday. So I won’t be here next week.

2 Likes

It is 9 PM hit that play button!!!

2 Likes

Should we start or do u need another min?

1 Like

Start!!!

1 Like

not gonna lie, I just watched these episodes earlier today

2 Likes