DC TV & Movie Club - Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox OCTOBER 9th

Oh wow, so that a very young Barry. I am wondering how much of Flashpoint will be in this.

1 Like

Grandma mustā€™ve been in AA, because thatā€™s supposed the be their mantra.

2 Likes

Iā€™m loving this art style. It looks like an anime

2 Likes

I agree with you, @Angel212. It definitely has that vibe about it.

1 Like

They really donā€™t wait or pull punches with what happens to Barryā€™s mom.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know this about Barry, even though I remember reading Flashpoint. Darn memory issues.

1 Like

Traumatic childhood violence is also pretty anime :sob:

2 Likes

I think this was mostly in The Flash: Rebirth.

2 Likes

So what youā€™re saying is Batman is an anime?

ā€¦Iā€™m okay with that.

2 Likes

this is a rewatch for me. but i never read the story.

2 Likes

I should have said itā€™s also pretty DC. :sweat_smile:

But Iā€™d watch a Batman anime

2 Likes

If you ever read it, we actually covered it over at World of Bats a few months back. :smiley:

2 Likes

A Flash Museum? I thought Superman and Batman were the only ones who kept their souvenirs.

1 Like

Thereā€™s been a couple ā€“ two animated movies Batman: Gotham Knight and Batman: Ninja, and thereā€™s a Catwoman one coming out sometime this year.

2 Likes

I may have to give that a read this weekend to better understand the story. This is one of the reasons I love watching with this community.

Love that it went from him being at the funeral to him being an adult at the gravesite. Neat little device to continue the overall narrative of the story.

1 Like

Oh yeah, thatā€™s a thing thatā€™s been part of The Flash since the 60s.

1 Like

This is one of the BEST takes on Reverse Flash outside of comics.

1 Like

Yep, a flash museum. That is pretty much in continuity. It was one of the things that I remember pretty clearly somehow. The difference is Flash Museum is more for the people, whereas Superman and Batman tend to be more hidey with their souvenirs.

1 Like

One of the things I really love about The Flash ā€“ sure he has the speed, but he often wins by his brain as much as his powers.

And can never go wrong with Kevin Conroy as Batman. :smiley:

1 Like

I started to say that GL looked the worst in character design here, but then Aquaman showed up lol

1 Like