DC TV & Movie Club - Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox OCTOBER 9th

Justice_League_-_The_Flashpoint_Paradox
The @DC-TV-And-Movie-Club is celebrating our return with four epic watch along over the months of September and October. During this, we are doing a film that focuses on the Trinity and then also the Justice League. This one is for the Justice League and we are watching “The Flashpoint Paradox”

Here is how you can join in:

WHO: You!
WHAT: Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox animated movie, which can be found on HBO Max.
WHERE: We will be doing the discussion portion of the Watch Along Below!
WHEN: Saturday, October 9 @6 pm PST/9 pm EST
WHY: To enjoy this amazing movie together!
HOW: Great question–read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the movie and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour. You can find the video again on HBO MAX
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s 4:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the movie.

Hope to see you all there!

6 Likes

Reminder that this is tonight! :slight_smile: The @DC-TV-And-Movie-Club is happy to host this and remember that we will continue screening another film in the upcoming weeks as well.

3 Likes

I am looking forward to this.

1 Like

I didn’t realize this was today! I’ll try and be here for it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have read Flashpoint but I’ve never watched this! I’ll see if I can make it. :blush:

2 Likes

I should be able to make it. I’m in the mood to watch some DC tonight anyway.

1 Like

@Jay_Kay, @Angel212, and @patterson65.37405 I hope you guys are able to make it tonight! I am looking forward to hosting one of the clubs films by myself for the first time ever. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yes-yes-only-two-hours-left

2 Likes

seventy-one minutes

2 Likes

1-hour-left-cant-contain-myself

1 Like

thirty minutes

30-minutes-left-dont-miss-out

1 Like

10-minutes-left-ha-ha-ha

I may be having too much fun with these lol

2 Likes

Nah, you’re fine. :smiley:

1 Like

You might not think that by the end of them haha there are only 2 left though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

More interesting to look at then my OCD-like to the minute, numbers as words…

1 Like

I’m here! Here’s hoping I can stay awake. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

then the late night swamp thing watch probably wouldn’t be for you; I’d rather you stay awake for this.

1 Like

@Angel212, thanks for joining us. I hope you are able to as well. It is about a hour and 21 minutes, so heres hoping.

oh-my-1-minute-left

2 Likes

2 Likes